The Trigger Accessory Control System substantially saves installation time of your electronic accessories! Eliminate the need to run wires under the dash or through the firewall of your vehicle when running wires.
Our Bluetooth App will control on/off and dimming functions as well as flashing when used with LED or conventional lighting. It is simple to set up and allows for user customization. Use the app to “Trigger” lights from outside the vehicle whenever you might need to activate an accessory on demand.
In addition to the app, Trigger includes an RF remote control for activating installed accessories from outside the vehicle and dimming/flashing functions for installed lighting. In addition, two 30 amp and two 10 amp fused circuits with LED indicators notify you of blown fuses.
App Setup Instructions:
1. Ensure Bluetooth is active on your mobile device, and the Trigger Controller is powered on.
2. Once downloaded and installed, tap the Trigger icon to launch the app. Bluetooth pairing occurs automatically, there is no need to manually pair the App.
3. Once the App is running, tap the 'GO' button in the middle of the screen to connect to your Trigger Controller.
4. After a few seconds, the App will connect. Power, strobe, and dimming functionality will now be active.
5. Tap the 'Settings' icon to customize the names of your Trigger connected accessories. Tap 'Save' to save the customized names.
6. Tap 'Home' to return to the main App screen.
For product support and training videos, visit http://triggercontroller.com/support.html
Made some tweaks to improve Bluetooth connectivity.
Ratings and Reviews
If you tried to connect manual Bluetooth
Would not work. You need to launch the app then hit the go button and while its trying to connect hit the settings button. Then hit forget device and force quit the app. Reboot your iPhone then launch the app. Click the go button and you are all set! You’re welcome!
This would be awesome, if it actually worked. I cannot get the trigger to connect via Bluetooth to my iPhone. Very annoyed. I tried to manually connect via Bluetooth in setting from my phone, but keep getting a notice saying that "Trigger not supported."
Does not connect.
App was updated 6months ago you could fix the iPhone Bluetooth connection issue.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.