Trigger - Real time alerts & trading
By Trigger Finance, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trigger watches the stock market for you.
As seen on Tech Crunch, Chicago Tribune, Business Insider, Fortune, CNBC, and Fast Company.
Create simple “IF THIS, THEN THAT” statements that monitor the market in real-time and notify you when conditions are met. Link your brokerage account to place trades and set alerts on portfolio gains & losses. Use one simple order form for different brokers and capture market opportunities as they happen.
You can create triggers related to:
- Real-time stock price movements, including new one-year highs & lows, intraday moves, and gains / losses in your portfolios
- Major US economic events, like the Fed raising interest rates, US Inflation and GDP reports, and more
- Real-time earnings announcement results on all your favorite stocks
- Real-time currencies data
- Corporate fundamentals like P/E ratio and market cap
Join the thousands of other investors who use Trigger for the broadest range of alerts combined with the lowest latency data.
What's New in Version 0.2.34
- UI and other visual enhancements
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Will Not Login
Created account weeks ago. I have never been able to login. I kept the app so I could randomly try to login (maybe their system was down) for 3 weeks and it's still not logging me in. You type your email and password and hit enter - flashes and the fields return blank. Pretty bad for an app that's supposed to be of high quality.
Certainly does not perform as advertised and as expected: I couldn't link my Schwab account. After multiple attempts without any clear explanation, I decided to use the chat function. I did get a quick reply within a couple of hours informing me there was an issue with the API. When I followed up with multiple messages to have a view on the time to resolution for this issue, I never got any reply back! App deleted!
Love this app!
It's so easy to use, I highly recommend this app!