Triggertrap - Creative ways of triggering your camera. The Triggertrap Mobile app has a heap of sensors to trigger your camera in exciting ways and a range of tools to create beautiful timelapses.
Triggertrap Mobile’s sensor modes are configurable so you can get trigger happy with your camera - any way you like! Triggertrap Mobile enables extreme exposure control, and you can push the limits of HDR photography.
IMPORTANT! Triggertrap requires the Triggertrap Mobile Dongle to connect your camera to your device!
Here are all the ways you can get triggering:
• Sound sensor - clap, whistle or tap
• Vibration sensor - vibrations and earthquakes
• Motion sensor - detects movement. Catch people with their hand in the cookie jar!
• Peekaboo - facial recognition
• Timelapse - travel through time
• TimeWarp - timelapse with acceleration
• DistanceLapse - perfect for road trips
• Bramping - bulb ramping timelapse to keep your exposure smooth
• Star Trail mode - extreme exposure control to create stunning images of the night sky
• LE HDR - Long exposure HDR sets with up to 19 exposures
• LE HDR Timelapse - create timelapses with all the detail of HDR
Along with all of these, there are a variety of other cable release modes, including Simple Cable Release, Self Timer and Press and Lock options, and timed exposures up to 100 hours long! We also have a handy Solar Calculator to find out the sunrise and sunset times wherever you are, and an ND Calculator to ensure your exposures are just the right length when using neutral density filters.
Long Exposure HDR (LE-HDR) mode supports shutter speeds from several hours down to 1/15th second, and can do up to 19 bracketed shots with 1/3, 1/2, 1 or 2 EV steps.
Continued performance improvements and updates to the UI, fixing issues when using the app in landscape orientation - especially for the iPhone X, XS and XR.
Enjoy ~ Alex & Ross.
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for keeping this alive
I’m able to open it on my iPhone X with no problem. I’ll have to run it through the different modes for a better eval, but thanks for making the effort to keep this app working. I still have the dongle so it will be nice to use again.
When I bought the app it kinda worked, not every setting was functioning properly but I thought I wasn't working it right, now all the setting either don't work at all or the don't work properly.. I'm waiting for some kind of upgrade to fix this!!
Manual focus only
I didn't realize the device required with this app works in manual focus only, which renders it nearly useless. I definitely would not have bought it had I known and this limitation is not well advertised.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.