Triggertrap Mobile: the ultimate camera remote
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Triggertrap - Creative ways of triggering your camera. The Triggertrap Mobile app has a heap of sensors to trigger your camera in exciting ways and a range of tools to create beautiful timelapses.
Triggertrap Mobile’s sensor modes are configurable so you can get trigger happy with your camera - any way you like! Triggertrap Mobile allows extreme exposure control, and you can push the limits of HDR photography.
IMPORTANT! Triggertrap requires the Triggertrap Mobile Dongle to connect your camera to your device! See below for details.
• "A nifty addition to any photographer’s toolkit" - Trusted Reviews
• "[Combines] the capabilities of several expensive camera accessories into a single, affordable product.” - Shutterbug
Got an Apple Watch or a Pebble Smartwatch? We've got you covered! Wearables works with five of our most popular modes: Simple Cable Release, Self Timer, Press and Lock, Timed Release, and Timelapse.
Here are all the ways you can get triggering:
• Sound sensor - clap, whistle or tap
• Vibration sensor - vibrations and earthquakes
• Motion sensor - detects movement. Catch people with their hand in the cookie jar!
• Peekaboo - facial recognition
• Timelapse - travel through time
• TimeWarp - timelapse with acceleration
• DistanceLapse - perfect for road trips
• Bramping - bulb ramping timelapse to keep your exposure smooth
• Star Trail mode - extreme exposure control to create stunning images of the night sky
• LE HDR - Long exposure HDR sets with up to 19 exposures
• LE HDR Timelapse - create timelapses with all the detail of HDR
Along with all of these, there are a variety of other cable release modes, including Simple Cable Release, Self Timer and Press and Lock options, and timed exposures up to 100 hours long! We also have a handy Solar Calculator to find out the sunrise and sunset times wherever you are, and an ND Calculator to ensure your exposures are just the right length when using neutral density filters.
To connect your iOS device to your camera buy a Triggertrap Mobile Dongle separately. See the Triggertrap website for a list of supported cameras, and for more information. Currently more than 300 camera models are supported, with support added for new cameras all the time.
Long Exposure HDR (LE-HDR) mode supports shutter speeds from several hours down to 1/15th second, and can do up to 19 bracketed shots with 1/3, 1/2, 1 or 2 EV steps.
What's New in Version 3.4
iOS 9 is here, and we’re ready for it. We’ve brought everything up to date behind the scenes, blasting bugs and crushing crashes. For those of you with iPads, we’ve also ensured the app plays nicely with side-by-side multitasking - perfect for checking out a Triggertrap How To tutorial while setting up the Triggertrap App!
We’ve also added a nifty Bulb icon in the corner of the app as a little reminder of when your camera needs to be in Bulb mode.
Any feedback or suggestions? We love to hear what you think, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know!
Instant and cheap upgrade to my older DSLR
This is a great product with great customer support to boot! I have a Nikon d90 which has very little functionality when it comes to time lapse and remote photography. This has breathed new life into my camera for less than $40 for the hardware. Unfortunately, I got a faulty unit and after about 309 exposures, it stopped working but they replaced it no problem and helped me out with troubleshooting it. Love this product.
LACK OF AUTOFOCUS
Please, add the option to use autofocus as previous 1.0 version. I do not care if the shutter triggering has to be delayed.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 23, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Italian
- Seller: Triggertrap Ltd
- © 2015 Triggertrap Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.