Triggertrap: Camera remote for your SLR
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Triggertrap - Creative ways of triggering your camera. The Triggertrap Mobile app has a heap of sensors to trigger your camera in exciting ways and a range of tools to create beautiful timelapses.
Triggertrap Mobile’s sensor modes are configurable so you can get trigger happy with your camera - any way you like! Triggertrap Mobile allows extreme exposure control, and you can push the limits of HDR photography.
IMPORTANT! Triggertrap requires the Triggertrap Mobile Dongle to connect your camera to your device! See below for details.
• "A nifty addition to any photographer’s toolkit" - Trusted Reviews
• "[Combines] the capabilities of several expensive camera accessories into a single, affordable product.” - Shutterbug
Here are the ways you can get triggering:
• Sound sensor - clap, whistle or tap
• Vibration sensor - vibrations and earthquakes
• Motion sensor - detects movement. Catch people with their hand in the cookie jar!
• Peekaboo - facial recognition
• Timelapse - travel through time
• TimeWarp - timelapse with acceleration
• DistanceLapse - perfect for road trips
• Bramping - bulb ramping timelapse to keep your exposure smooth
• Star Trail mode - extreme exposure control to create stunning images of the night sky
• LE HDR - Long exposure HDR sets with up to 19 exposures
• LE HDR Timelapse - create timelapses with all the detail of HDR
Along with all of these, there are a variety of other cable release modes, including simple cable release, self timer, tap and hold, and timed exposures up to 100 hours long!
To connect your iOS device to your camera buy a Triggertrap Mobile Dongle separately. See the Triggertrap website for a list of supported cameras, and for more information. Currently more than 300 camera models are supported, with support added for new cameras all the time.
Long Exposure HDR (LE-HDR) mode supports shutter speeds from several hours down to 1/16th second, and can do up to 19 bracketed shots with 1/3, 1/2, 1 or 2 EV steps.
What's New in Version 3.2
We’ve created a super handy, all-new tutorial, welcoming new users to Triggertrap Mobile with all the info they need to get started. This will appear the next time you open the app - check it out! If you’re already a Triggertrap Expert, you can click the little X in the top right corner to skip past it.
The fonts have had a small tweak to look better across all Apple devices. From iPods to iPads, the text is cleaner, easier to read, and makes better use of the screen space. Lovely.
We’ve also worked on a few bug fixes; you may have noticed in DistanceLapse the camera was triggering at the right point, but was showing speeds that weren’t very accurate. We’ve had a word with the calculator, and all is well again in DistanceLapse.
A few users noticed that their devices didn’t want to play nicely in Wi-Fi mode when using Personal Hotspot. We’ve changed the way the app checks for Wi-Fi, so it’s now fantastically easy to use Wi-Fi Master and Slave over a Personal Hotspot.
We love to hear what you think. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please drop us an email on email@example.com!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian
- Seller: Triggertrap Ltd
- © 2015 Triggertrap Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.