Trigonometry Help — Triangle Calculator + Formulae
By David Caddy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Makes solving right-angled triangles easy!
Trig Help is a simple triangle calculator that enables you to quickly and easily find unknown angles & sides of any right-angled triangle.
- Accurately solve right-angled triangles
- View a scale drawing of your solved triangle
- View a handy set of basic trig formulae
- Enter angles in radians, decimal degrees or degrees, minutes, seconds
- Select your preferred number of decimal places
What two App Store reviewers had to say about Trig Help:
"I could never remember those simple formulas. I always had to dig out my text books from MANY YEARS ago to refresh my memory. THIS LITTLE APP IS A DELIGHT TO USE! I love it! Even my engineer friends are impressed. THANKS!" 5 Stars
"Easy to use and accurate with high degree of precision. Would recommend to any toolmaker." 5 Stars
Also available for OS X on the Mac App Store.
Proudly developed by Armchair Engineering
Follow us @ArmchairEng on Twitter to keep up with news and developments.
What's New in Version 3.0
This version has been completely rewritten from the ground up and now includes:
- Support for iOS 8 & newer iPhones
- New modern theme option
- New keyboard theme settings
- Bug fixes
- Now requires iOS 6 or above
If you like this update and/or find Trig Help useful, please considering leaving a rating or review to help spread the word. Thanks for your support!
This help is a problem solver, a really great helper.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 10, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: David Caddy
- © 2011-2015 David Caddy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.