Trig Help is a simple triangle calculator that enables you to quickly and easily find unknown angles & sides of any right-angled triangle.
- Accurately solve right-angled triangles
- View a scale drawing of your solved triangle
- View a handy set of basic trig formulae
- Enter angles in radians, decimal degrees or degrees, minutes, seconds
- Select your preferred number of decimal places
What two App Store reviewers had to say about Trig Help:
"I could never remember those simple formulas. I always had to dig out my text books from MANY YEARS ago to refresh my memory. THIS LITTLE APP IS A DELIGHT TO USE! I love it! Even my engineer friends are impressed. THANKS!" 5 Stars
"Easy to use and accurate with high degree of precision. Would recommend to any toolmaker." 5 Stars
Also available for OS X on the Mac App Store.
- iOS 11 support
- Initial iPhone X support
- Fixed an issue that caused scale triangle not to be drawn on iPhone on iOS 10
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t believe I bought this based on reviews.
These reviews are obviously fake. There is no way to calculate for cofunctions, tangents, you name it. It can only do basic calculations related to the Pythagorean theorem. This is definitely not a trigonometry app in the least. It’s worthless. I can’t believe I just paid for this garbage.
Not for $2
Only does right triangles. Nothing else. They couldn’t even be bothered to include a “clear” or “reset” button.
Great for tool design and the job shop...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.