By David Caddy
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Trig Help is a simple triangle calculator that enables you to quickly and easily find unknown angles & sides of any right-angled triangle.
- Accurately solve right-angled triangles
- View a scale drawing of your solved triangle
- View a handy set of basic trig formulae
- Enter angles in radians, decimal degrees or degrees, minutes, seconds
- Select your preferred number of decimal places
What two App Store reviewers had to say about Trig Help:
"I could never remember those simple formulas. I always had to dig out my text books from MANY YEARS ago to refresh my memory. THIS LITTLE APP IS A DELIGHT TO USE! I love it! Even my engineer friends are impressed. THANKS!" 5 Stars
"Easy to use and accurate with high degree of precision. Would recommend to any toolmaker." 5 Stars
Also available for OS X on the Mac App Store.
What's New in Version 3.5
- iOS 11 support
- Initial iPhone X support
- Fixed an issue that caused scale triangle not to be drawn on iPhone on iOS 10
- Bug fixes
Not for $2
Only does right triangles. Nothing else. They couldn’t even be bothered to include a “clear” or “reset” button.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 06, 2017
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: David Caddy
- © 2011-2017 David Caddy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.