《Trillionia》is a brand new multiplayer card and table combined strategy game.
Select your favorite character, and begin your journey to be a Trillionaire in the world of Trillionia! - designed around the colosseums of the godly world, a versatile range of cards awaits you to collect and put in to deck, and battle for fame! Raise the rarity of your cards in 6 different stages, with each stage, discover the new abilities, artworks and stories behind each of their stories.
- A simple yet exciting strategy with 3-cards playstyle!
- Play with a versatile selection of original characters of different races and origins, each designed to a unique visual and skill set for your preference.
- Collect cards that are tailor made for each characters you own - an exciting card collection experience!
Your game, your strategies
- Discover and choose through unlimited combinations of cards to play, and design your own battle strategies to win!
Designed to be fun
- Play yourself, or compete with all of the players around the world! Become a Trillionaire!
English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean
※ Trillionia official Facebook page
※ Trillionia official Instagram
※ Skytree official website
※ A part of items and assets in the game are due to in-app purchase.
※ Internet connection is required upon gameplay.
● Tutorial fixes
● Reward screen UI improvements
● Player owned Solra keys are now displayed
● Owned diamonds now will instantly reflect upon usage on ranked mode
● Data download error fixes
● News area UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The game’s pretty fun—until you realize that it’s entirely RNG based. There’s little to no strategy involved with the short time limit, randomized cards, and gacha system. It’s like Monopoly, if someone decided to get rid of any form of strategy involved.
More than even that, what really did me in was the lack of any sort of way of quitting a game. My opponent had a card that did 3 damage to every single one of the opponent’s(my) houses; I’d had every house on the board and my opponent stole all but one. I was fully aware that there was literally no chance of victory at that point, since I didn’t have a similar card, so I looked for a way to quit out. To my horrified surprise, there was literally no way to do so. You’re locked into every demoralizing, spirit breaking ordeal the game has decided to put you through. I even tried closing and opening the game. I expected that it would say that I’d disconnected and consequently lost, which would have been great. No, it sent me right back into the previous game without asking if I even WANTED to continue—which I absolutely did not.
You can’t just make an entirely luck based board game and then force people to sit through crushing defeats that are entirely out of their control. It’s not just stupid; it’s cruel and purposeless, and it was all the incentive I needed to realize that I would get no satisfaction from a game like this.
This game is becoming more unfair. With the newest update, the game mechanics has been demoted. The rewards system had 3 tiers; 3 chances to get rewards, and now we only have one chance. The gems reward have been reduced, but not gatcha. Before you got 3 rewards of 150 gems for 20 place (I forgot the actual ranking), totaling 450. Enough to get 1 multi pull gatcha- it’s 450. Now if you get first place, you will get 300 gems one time. You have to save if you want multi. The map hasn’t been updated. No new characters. Ranking is flawed now. I lost all of my money because of that. Some cards are op than others. If you don’t have a characters unique card at 5* or 6*, you’re screwed. They screwed over Connie so much with nerfing her 6* fox shadow, and limiting her thief self-skill. With each update, skytree takes away something. I have deleted the game. Skytree is starting to follow joycitys footsteps.
Good until you get ranked
I was enjoying the game and finding matches quickly until I went from unranked to beginner rank, then the game stopped finding matches quickly. I have searched for over 10 minutes multiple times before it finds a match, I have even waited upwards of 30 minutes once. This is unacceptable in ANY game. There needs to be backup enemy in the matchmaking system as either an AI or a higher ranked player so you are not stuck waiting forever for a match that will never come. If it is only matching the player with the other players within the viewable leaderboard then it needs to be expanded to all players of the same rank so there is a larger player base to pull from.
- Skytree Digital Limited
- 439.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2018 Skytree Digital Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Basic starter pack $0.99
- Premium starter pack $4.99
- Event package $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.