By Odd Sheep Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play your favourite PC games in virtual reality without the expensive hardware.
- Featured in Gizmodo, IGN, Microsoft Insider
- Winner: ZEISS VR One App Contest
- Over 350,000 downloads
A high end Wifi AC router is highly recommended to get the best performance.
USB connection is not available on iOS devices.
Please review the help for performance tips and to solve common issues that can happen depending on hardware/software. For further assistance or bug reporting, contact email@example.com or visit the forum at http://oddsheepgames.com/?page_id=208 for assistance.
► HOW IT WORKS
TrinusVR connects your iPhone to your PC, so you can play your favourite PC games in virtual reality (VR). We use the sensors in your phone for head tracking to give you an awesome VR gaming experience with a wallet friendly price tag. So strap on your VR headset and enter the TrinusVR!
Here's a quick video tutorial (note that Trinus has many options to customize the experience depending on the game):
• Works with all PC games including GTA, Elite Dangerous and Minecraft.
• Compatible with all headsets including Google Cardboard, Homido, FreeFly, VR One, GearVR, Durovis Dive.
• Wireless gameplay (or turbocharge performance with USB connection).
• Unlimited VR gameplay
► WHAT YOU NEED
• Headmount of choice (e.g. Google Cardboard, Homido, Freefly, VR One, etc.)
• Your iPhone
• Your Windows PC
• Free TrinusVR PC app (or games with native Trinus support)
► GETTING STARTED
Step 1: On your iPhone download the TrinusVR app.
Step 2: Grab the free TrinusVR PC app: http://trinusvr.com (or a game with native TrinusVR support)
Step 3: Follow our super simple Setup Guide.
Step 4: Strap on your headset and start playing!
► NEED SOME HELP?
• Check out our troubleshooting guide: http://trinusvr.com/help/troubleshooting/
• Pop along to our forum: http://oddsheepgames.com/?page_id=208
• Shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When it works, works well.
When I can get this application to work, it does work well. The lag isn't horrible, and the picture quality looks pretty decent. You can't connect via USB at the present moment, you're stuck with using the WiFi options which drops a connection frequently. You'll spend a lot of time having to constantly reconnect it. When USB is supported, the reliability of a wired connection, will, I suspect, correct this issue. In present state not recommended, but has potential.
Wow best one so far
Hey I'm vary happy with this $10 spent. I have gotten two other vr pc screen share apps yada yada yada and both were ok to say the least. But in this on I'm vary happy I can even read the text on the screen haha the other ones I could not even do that. So worth the $10 would highly suggest this to a friend.
This is alright if you're looking for a way to play pc games on google cardboard. Works completely fine, but the head tracking isn't too good: the mouse moves jaggedly when I move my head. Also disappointed how the "pro" version is an in-app purchase and not a separate app.