Trip Book - Travel Planner and Organizer
By iDataCrunch LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EASY to use, full featured Trip Planner, Organizer, travel budget tracker & scrap book.
On the app store for over 2.5 years, thousands of satisfied paid users!! **Ranked top 10 in over 25 major countries (Travel category)**
Use TripBook to track your expenses, set up travel budget by category, track against set budgets, log trip activities (dairy), use multiple currencies, get useful charts, setup spending alerts, email reports and much more.
- Fast and easy to user interface that lets you focus on your trip and not on the app!
- Fine Grained Cloud Sync to synchronize data across devices (in-app purchase) and store your data in the cloud.
- Works offline / airplane mode.
- Universal app, you buy once and download for iPad, Phone and iPod.
- Use multiple currencies during your trip seamlessly, view analytics in different currencies by switching preferred currency.
- Multiple export formats, Trip Log for leisure travelers. Expense spreadsheet for business travelers. Allows for receipt images in export.
- No limit on number of trips.
- Designed for both Business & Leisure Travel.
Advanced Cloud Sync:
Cloud sync enables you to keep your data across devices in sync and store your data on the cloud. Collaborate with others using Sync to make your trip more fun. Business travelers use sync to push their expense data to accounting.
• Setup budget by Category.
• Create custom Categories.
• Enter detailed paragraphs of your activity experience, enter amount you spent, tag images, tag activity/expense with a Category.
• Recreate trips from the past, enter upcoming trips.
• Attach images to an expense/log. Use the camera directly inside the app to take images or tag existing images.
• Low budget alert.
• Define budget alert threshold.
• Alert thresholds settable by trip.
Graphical reports and Data Analysis:
• Shows TripBook summary table
• Charts show spend by Day, spend by Category, Budget vs Spend
• Setup your preferred currency, change it at any time. Changing preferred currency will generate reports in your preferred currency.
• View your trip summary/analytics in any currency you want by changing preferred currency.
• Trip log gives a nice daily log of you activities and spending, you can attach images optionally and email to friends/family.
• Expense report can be emailed out from the app, cleanly formatted expense report is ready for submission.
• Cloud sync.
• Multiple currencies may be used during the trip.
• Automatic currency conversions to preferred currency in Analytics.
• For analytics you can change preferred currency to the desired currency and see Trip spend/budget analysis in that currency.
• Besides $, Euro, Pound one additional currency can be specified by user - per trip; users have to provide currency conversions, with each update the latest conversion rates for $, Euro, Pound are provided.
• Remembers past currency conversion factors.
Cloud Sync is a Paid AUTO Renewable Subscription, that you must purchase additionally from within the app.
Length: Yearly Price: Only USD $4.99 for an entire year! Renew Policy: Auto renewable
You can cancel the Sync subscription's future renewal at anytime from your iTunes Account.
**Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 4.0
-Cloud Sync as in-app purchase
-iPhone 5 support
-Major interface improvements
-Custom category support
Like this app!!!
I really like this app ... it's great for tracking expenses while on a trip. I'm also using it to keep track of what cash I'm spending and what I spend on my credit card. My only wish is that when entering a category with its icon, That once selected it goes back without having to press the arrow to go back to the entry. Other than that, no complaints.
Great Trip Log
We used this log to track our expenses for a trip to have work done on our RV. Helped us keep track of expenses that may be reimbursed. Kudos to the developers.
Buy this app for only one reason...
And that reason is to learn how not to design an app. The design and UI is horrible.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 17, 2013
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: iDataCrunch LLC
- © iDataCrunch LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud Sync$4.99