Plan. Record. Track. Report. Review.
Heavily focused on tracking expenses by trip. Ideal for the business traveler, but flexible enough for going on holiday. The budget feature is perfect for a family vacation, or for business projects. International, with real-time currency and a bonus currency calculator. You can even use the tip calculator when you're not traveling.
“Without a doubt, the best travel expense app out there....Trust me, I've used them all.” –Volente13
**Featured by Apple in Finance New & Noteworthy**
Track Expenses, Set Budgets, Convert Currencies, Calculate Tips & Meal Cost Splits.
Easy to use, yet highly configurable & flexible, this award-winning app is designed with beautiful & compelling graphics. Includes convenient mobile goodies: REAL-TIME CURRENCY RATES, PHOTO RECEIPTS & GET-LOCATION.
- RECORD and TRACK EXPENSES in 50+ expense categories, including mileage. Foreign expenses displayed in home currency.
- PLAN BUDGETS, save templates.
- Real Time Currency Rates, use multiple currencies
- Track Fuel Economy
- Tip/Split Calculator
- Currency Converter
EASIER DATA ENTRY
- Photo Receipts--save time by taking photos of receipts
- Get Current Location
- Global Travel Data. Hundreds of international travel providers pre-entered with contact information. Or, add your own.
- Dual navigation—by module or by trip
EXPORT REPORTS and
TRACK REIMBURSEMENT STATUS
- Email customized simple expense reports, summarized or itemized, in CSV or HTML
- Print all or single photo receipts
- Track expense Reimbursement Status at a glance
- Review Trip Budgets' status at a glance
- Trip databases backed up during sync with iTunes or iCloud Backup.
- Double backup manually with File Sharing in iTunes
CONFIGURE, CONFIGURE, CONFIGURE
- International units & prefs
- Customize categories, places, payment types, clients, people, personal settings
More information & screenshots available at http://creativealgorithms.com
Also available from Creative Algorithms:
* Date Wheel date calculator
* Serving Sizer recipe converter
* Serving Sizer Recipe Manager
Added support for iOS11.
Added 64 bit support.
Added support for larger screen sizes.
Fixed issue with missing exchange rate data in expenses.
Fixed bug with photo receipts in expenses.
Fixed print receipts bug in expenses.
Updated default mileage reimbursement rates for 2017 for new installs only.
Fixed bug with Photos.
Misc bug fixes and enhancements.
Be sure to utilize File Sharing in iTunes for an extra backup of the database file and folders. Contact us for support.
Thank you for your positive feedback! Please take the time to update your review, or to add one.
Keep up to date on the latest news by becoming a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CreativeAlgorithms/
Ratings and Reviews
counterintuitive and frustrating
I was extremely disappointed in this app. I researched a number of different travel expense trackers and thought that this one was going to be it. However, although it promises a great deal of flexibility, I found it extremely counterintuitive and difficult to input simple pieces of information. For instance, you have to create a new place every time you want to include the name of the place where you spent money. This requires going through at least 3 screens to make a simple expense input. And you can't set the currency for an entire trip, unless you change the default settings on the whole app. Even simple apps like Trail Wallet (which is a far better app in my opinion) allow you to have a home currency and then set a default for specific trips (instead of having to input it each time you input an expense).
I started using this app to track my expenses when my job took me out of the country. It handles all of the currency conversion flawlessly. I have highly recommend it to all of my colleagues.
The one and only reason I am not giving this excellent app five stars is that when I create the expense report in an HTML format it does not include my receipt pics. So this means that I need to go expense by expense to email the receipt. This tends to be a tad laborious on weeks that have a ton of expense items.
All in all though, excellent app.
From basic to finely detailed
This app's got what I need. Enter a little, enter a lot. It's got all my requirements, too: photo receipts is a must have for me. I love the red/yellow/green lights for expense report status. I've already customized my expense reports--just have to email the itemized report to my admin. Super easy. Recommend this app!
- Creative Algorithms, LLC
- 31.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2004 Creative Algorithms, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Trip Itinerary $4.99
- Travel Journal $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.