***The award winning Trip by Skyscanner App is your guide to discovering the best places to Play, Eat and Stay that are perfect for you, at home or while traveling***
Trip by Skyscanner uses your interests, the time of day, the local weather, and your location to help you discover the best attractions, events, restaurants and hotels:
* Get recommendations whether you’re a foodie, a nightlife lover, a family traveler or more
* Get timely suggestions to grab dinner, brunch, coffee, dessert and more based on the time & day of the week
* Get ideas for things to do based on the weather for those sunny, rainy or even cloudy days
* Discover local gems and fresh places to go while at home, and see the most popular places when visiting or exploring a new city
* Explore ideas for a weekend getaway nearby or get inspired by exploring one of Trip by Skyscanner's 60,000 destinations across the globe
* Book & save on hotels recommended by the Trip by Skyscanner community - compare prices across Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and more
* Read from over +1.3M Trip by Skyscanner member reviews so you never miss out on insider tips
* Give back & share your experiences by creating postcards & reviews of your adventures with fun, custom photo filters
* Join the Trip by Skyscanner community to participate in local and global leaderboards, show off your travel expertise, collect badges & more
* Featured as “Best New App" by Apple
* Named “New & Noteworthy” in more than 20 countries
* Named in the “Best of” Apple App collection as best travel applications along with Airbnb, Expedia, Yelp and more...
* Featured in USA Today, Business Insider, Mashable, TechCrunch, BGR, PC Mag, and more...
* Winner "Best Travel Apps" - Time Magazine, Mashable, Travel & Leisure
* "Your secret weapon for having fun in your hometown" - Business Insider
- We are now Trip by Skyscanner - Trip.com was acquired by the CTrip group, which also owns Skyscanner, in November 2017 - we've updated the app to reflect that. We are still the Trip.com team and community and we will continue to be everything you like and trust. Nothing other than the name is changing immediately.
- Continuing to update app design to improve ease of use!
** Enjoying the free Trip by Skyscanner app? Rate us 5 stars on the App Store! **
Ratings and Reviews
Great food reviews
We’ve gotten some really great food recommendations from Trip. The only issue is that there is no translation so when there are reviews in different languages, you can’t automatically translate or even copy/paste into Google Translate.
I like it. It’s almost like mini blogging. And the points and leveling up is fun. I get the kid and wife involved and make it a family experience. Only bad thing is when the app glitches. But still.. 5 stars
I find it easy to use, the look and user friendliness of the app is great. Some of the reviews are older ... Some of the places don't exist but overall I find it cute and useful.
- Gogobot, Inc
- 118.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Trip by Skyscanner - City & Travel Guide: Hotels, Restaurants, Events, Activities Near Me
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.