The Trip.com app makes it easy to book hotels, flights, and trains at great prices. Quickly find the latest deals, check out exclusive member offers, and enjoy zero booking fees on flights and hotels. Join the millions who already use Trip.com and save on your next trip!
Find cheap hotels in minutes
- Select from more than 1.2 million hotels, resorts, and apartments around the world — you name it, we’ve got it!
- Still unsure about your plans? Cancel or modify your booking directly in the app
- Sort by what's important to you: hotel prices, deals, ratings and more
- Advanced filters help you find accommodation in your price range, in the ideal location, and with the facilities you want (like free Wi-Fi and a swimming pool)
- Over 30 million verified hotel reviews help you make your decision
- Access your booking information offline for extra convenience
Book the perfect flight
- Book cheap flights to over 5,000 cities around the world
- Our advanced flight search engine allows you to find the ideal flight filtering by price, duration, departure or arrival time, or airline and stops
- Cancel or modify your bookings easily right in the app
Search train tickets
- Easily book train tickets for Mainland China, Taiwan, the UK, Korea, and Germany all in one app!
- We connect directly with local train information centers, so you’ll see the most up-to-date information and prices
Manage your trips in app
- Track your flight status on the go
- Add your itinerary to your calendar or save it as a photo for a smooth vacation
- Get notifications on booking changes and much more!
We speak your language
-The app is available in 19 different languages, with payment available in 22 currencies
- 24/7 English customer service is always at hand to help. Call, email, or chat to us directly in the app
Need a luxury hotel in New York, or a last minute hostel in Prague? Maybe a budget flight with Air Asia or the luxury of first class on Emirates? Taking the train from London to Edinburgh? Or maybe heading down to Busan from Seoul? Wherever your journey takes you, Trip.com is the only travel app you’ll need!
1. We've launched our new membership program. Collect tier points and get access to ultra-low prices and exclusive benefits!
2. Discover new hotel deals and discounts after booking a flight or train ticket.
3. Filter hotels based on discounts and promo codes.
4. You can now book tickets for the Hong Kong Airport Express. Enter the gate by scanning the QR code!
5. Easily manage multiple currencies with our new in-app conversion tool.
Ratings and Reviews
Travelling on a whim can be affordable with these irresistible deals.
CTrip’s got your back!
This company has been incredibly helpful for my traveling in Asia! This one time I was stuck in this random city in China (by myself!!) because a connecting flight of mine got cancelled after I’d already begun my journey. That’s okay, but the issue was that NO ONE spoke English and my chinese is HORRID.
So I called cTrip to ask what was being done about this situation and they assured me they were on it to find out. They had my back the entire 2 days I was stuck in that random town and I finally made it to Thailand! I had to cancel every single one of my previous hotel reservations and cTrip took care of all of it for me.
It was actually one of the best trips of my life. So, yes they have a booking fee. But after that fiasco, I know that booking through this company is a solid choice and that they won’t leave me to deal with everything by myself. If you’re traveling Asia, and want some support, cTrip is the way to go!
C-Trip is not getting any better
We have always had a problem with CTrip. This new app is not better and is actually worse than the old app. Many bugs in the software, prices changing during booking process, the fare you select not available when time to pay, selecting a route and fare then that fare does not show on the next page unless you chose to show more fares, WeChat pay link does not work and opens up other apps on your phone, flight information not correct, very slow to update customers with schedule changes..... and the list goes on. We’re looking for a good site so we can get away from this one.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for rating Trip.com. We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you may have experienced. We would like to know more about your feedback. Could you please provide the booking number to firstname.lastname@example.org? Our team will assist you as soon as possible after receiving your email. Or you could call our hotline directly. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Shanghai Ctrip International Travel Service Co., Ltd
- 126.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trip.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.