Trip Expenses is a quick and easy way to enter and keep track of all your travel expenses.
Spend the money and with just a tap let the Trip Expenses app keep your expense history organized by categories with the information that you need.
- Simple way to add expenses.
- It keeps a list of all previous saved trips for reference.
- Fully customisable expense categories.
- Localize where you bought your stuff.
- Take a picture when you bought.
- Backup & restore database to and from Dropbox.
- Export data in CSV format.
- Bug Fixes
- New visualization "Photo Gallery"
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy to use. Keeps track of all your vacation expense. Somewhat customizable which is always nice. Could use some more features, such as iCloud sync, or the ability to set a certain budgeted amount total and have the app deduct from that. However those are my preferences and do not affect the function of the app. All in all a very nice app.
When I generate a report it doesn't add the total. On the app it does, but not when I email it. Would be five stars if that's updated. And perhaps change the color of the buttons on the top, since the match the background I didn't even notice they were there until I accidentally clicked the area.
I really wish that this app had the ability to start with a certain amount of money in each category and then deduct as each expense is added. It doesn't allow you to do that at all. I wish I would've known this before I bought it.
- sebastiao Gazolla Costa Junior
- 8.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © sebastiao Gazolla Costa Junior
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.