The Trip Plans app lets you view your detailed itinerary from your travel advisor on your iPhone. No data or internet connection? No problem! All your trip details will still be there presented in a beautiful and easy to understand format.
- See a summary of your trip with how many events you have on each day.
- On each day, view detailed information for each event.
- Quickly pull up phone numbers and navigation for the places on your trip.
- Chat with your travel advisor directly in the app. No more messy email chains!
Your travel advisor will send you an email with a link to open your specific trip. Bon Voyage!
- Phone numbers with country codes will now transfer the full number to the device’s phone app
- Days with long titles now wrap so you can read the whole thing
- The trips list no longer reloads each time when navigating back from a trip
- The trip you’re currently viewing will now refresh automatically every hour when you’re using the app if you are connected to wifi or data
- The trip days now display the title and date the same way as the web version of the itinerary
Ratings and Reviews
My Clients Love this app
I saw a demo at Travel Agent Forum and Cruise 360 in April 2018. I did the trial and found it intuitive so I signed on. My clients love it. I have used for FITs and groups and the love having all the information on their mobile device. The team is also responsive when there is an occasional issue. They are also quick to add new city guides that are requested. I would like to have the ability to load my client’s info and select from the list when sharing trips. I love being able to copy and modify trips and create my own items. It makes thins super easy.
Great app for my Travel Agency
In today's market you need to be able to communicate effectively with your clients. This app has proven to be useful in quotes and giving my clients up to date informations regarding their trip with all the details of their itinerary! Love this program and the ability to email, print, and give my clients with smart phones the ability to take their itinerary on the go and know it will be current. Also great customer service by the Travefy staff!
Could be more intuitive
My travel arranger uploaded my 8 week trip to this app. While it is great to have most arrangements in one place, I found it very frustrating. There is no way to scroll between days. You have to use the back button and select another date to view. Difficult when you're trying to figure out where you were on which date, or where you're headed to next.
Would love if it would allow integration with TripIt.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.