Trip Wallet - Keep track of your travel spending, great for RV-ers!
By Big Ted Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trip Wallet - keep tabs on your spending whether you are traveling overseas, living in an RV, or at home!
"Helped me a great deal to keep expenses under control." 5-stars (User from Israel)
"Great app to have for your travels. The most useful thing on my phone right now." 5-stars (User from Australia)
"Loved that I could then email the completed file and reconcile it against my accounting." 5-stars (User from Australia)
Do you need to keep a close eye on how much you are spending? Regardless of whether you are on holiday, in an RV, or only need to track day to day spending while at home, Trip Wallet is the app for you.
** If you have any issues with the app, please use the support link in the app or on this page. Thanks **
You can keep track of how much you have spent on a given day, as well as work out how much your daily budget is, and if you will go over that budget.
Useful when traveling, and at home. Great if you RV!
-- Features --
• Record your expenses, and tag them so you can categorize them later
• Handles multiple currencies - great when your travel takes you through more than one country on the same holiday
• See a breakdown of your spending by tag
• Export the wallet to a CSV file to use in Excel
• Get automatic currency rate updates - no more trying to work out what the rate is
• Check your budgeted spending against how much you are actually spending
• All entries are shown in both your home currency and the visited countries currency
• Simple Setup - all you need to setup Trip Wallet is your total budget for the trip, exchange rates for the countries you will visit, and holiday start and end dates.
Works with iOS 7.0 or newer. Automatic currency updates require an internet connection.
What's New in Version 3.4.3
Fix for the date 1/1/0001 issue
This is a basic travel expense app. If you are OCD with where your money goes then I recommend this app. Like I stated before this is a very basic note type app. You log in your budget along with the daily expenses and it transfers accordingly to to the exchange rate you have it set(also has a daily exchange rate finder). Changing the exchange rate does not reset all other expenses which is amazing. It categorizes the expenses based on your tags. It also tells you your daily spending and if you over spent. The information is super simple to log in.
Very basic. Would like more options: more than one budget when traveling multi cities, maybe a picture of what I bought. More in depth chart.
App does what it needs to do. I will use this again.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 08, 2015
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Big Ted Ltd
- © 2015 Big Ted Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.