Trip.com Things to do, Restaurant & Hotel Reviews
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***The award winning Trip.com App is your guide to discovering the best places to Play, Eat and Stay that are perfect for you, at home or while traveling***
Trip.com uses your interests, the time of day, the local weather, and your location to help you discover the best attractions, events, restaurants and hotels:
* Get recommendations whether you’re a foodie, a nightlife lover, a family traveler or more
* Get timely suggestions to grab dinner, brunch, coffee, dessert and more based on the time & day of the week
* Get ideas for things to do based on the weather for those sunny, rainy or even cloudy days
* Discover local gems and fresh places to go while at home, and see the most popular places when visiting or exploring a new city
* Explore ideas for a weekend getaway nearby or get inspired by exploring one of Trip.com's 60,000 destinations across the globe
* Book & save on hotels recommended by the Trip.com community - compare prices across Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and more
* Read from over +1.3M Trip.com member reviews so you never miss out on insider tips
* Give back & share your experiences by creating postcards & reviews of your adventures with fun, custom photo filters
* Join the Trip.com community to participate in local and global leaderboards, show off your travel expertise, collect badges & more
* Featured as “Best New App by Apple”
* Named “New & Noteworthy” in more than 20 countries
* Named in the “Best of” Apple App collection as best travel applications along with Airbnb, Expedia, Yelp and more...
* Featured in USA Today, Business Insider, Mashable, TechCrunch, BGR, PC Mag, and more...
* Winner "Best Travel Apps" - Time Magazine, Mashable, Travel & Leisure
* "Your secret weapon for having fun in your hometown" - Business Insider
Note: Continued use of GPS running the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.6.2
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
**Enjoying the free Trip.com app? Rate it 5-stars on the App Store!**
One of my favorite apps ever! I recently moved to NY and use this app to explore the city and find cool restaurants and things to do. It's beautiful with so many great photos, awesome tips and listings of what's happening this weekend, and even has ideas for weekend getaways. They just added the ability to book hotels, which is super convenient and easier to use than Expedia.
Waiting to give it five stars
Had this app when it was gogobot but then stopped using it as I wasn't traveling as much for a while. I have been using Ulman city maps 2 go and now I'm back to trying out Trip. I mostly came back because it's easy for me to add places I have found. I think the collaborative community makes this app worthwhile. I'll update this review after my 2 week trip through Thailand.
Love this App
Even though I've lived in Tucson for about 10 years, I'm always looking for new things to do and new places to check out, especially restaurants. Found many great places thru this app!! I find their recommendations to be extremely relevant to me. Highly recommend!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 4.6.2
- Size: 111 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gogobot, Inc
- © Trip.com - City & Travel Guide: Hotels, Restaurants, Events, Activities Near Me
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.