TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Plan and book your perfect trip. With over 225 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
• Support for Apple Watch. The TripAdvisor Apple Watch app shows you the best places to eat, play and stay wherever you are. Want to visit the suggested places later? Just save it on your Apple Watch and view it later on your Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad or on TripAdvisor.com
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 14.4
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks. Every update of our app includes reliability and performance improvements.
***Love our free app? Please help us out and take a moment to review us on the App Store!***
Better than home !!
This rental is just amazing and beyond any expectations we had. The pictures don't make justice and how nice ,clean and well equipped is the place. At the kitchen you have anything you could need to cook . The grill is great and so fast ! You have cable with English Spanish and Papiamento channels the neighborhood is safe and nice . Close to grocery stores , a mc Donald's , gas station and restaurants . You could go walking if you want to. Carla and her husband ( the owner parents and housekeepers ) are the more sweet people on earth !!! Since we get there there we really nice helping and just there for us if we need something . The rentals AC work perfect all appliances are in great shape like any item a the home def we will comeback .
thanks to Marvin Carla and Roland the most sweet and warm people that make you feel better than home .
Not up to par!
Visited Bahama Breeze in Schaumburg this past Saturday. We go there very often as the food is always good. The soups, ribs, and coconut shrimp are our usuals and the service has always been pretty good. The staff is very young and they seem to have a big staff turnover.
Our service Saturday was terrible. We had to complain twice to the manager who wound up comping dinner. We did the sever although she did not deserve it. They are kids who need better training and that is up to management.
We will go back but hopefully to a better wait staff.
In New Orleans for Mardi Gras and at the suggestion of the Concierge of our hotel (Isabelle at JW Marriott), her favorite place to eat was Louisiana Bistro. My husband and I went and requested the "FEED ME". Chef Brandon came out, asked a few questions about what we liked and formed a FULL 3 course custom meal that was absolutely delectable! Out of the many places we've tried here... Louisiana Bistro and Chef Brandon was by far "THE BEST"!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 08, 2016
- Version: 14.4
- Size: 86.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.