TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Plan and book your perfect trip. With over 225 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
• Support for Apple Watch. The TripAdvisor Apple Watch app shows you the best places to eat, play and stay wherever you are. Want to visit the suggested places later? Just save it on your Apple Watch and view it later on your Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad or on TripAdvisor.com
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 12.2
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks. Every update of our app includes reliability and performance improvements.
***Love our free app? Please help us out and take a moment to review us on the App Store!***
Customer service deceptive
I am presently spending my 4th night at this resort for a work trip. The first three nights had no issue. The fourth night after leaving my room for just over two hours I return to a room with my AC unit set to off - rather than the setting of 69 it was set to when I left. I called the front desk to inquire if someone had been in my room but was told absolutely not that there was a sensor on my unit that reset to off after two hours of non movement in the room. At first I was told engineering could remove that sensor setting but within 20 minutes I received a call with the communication that it had been set that way the entire time and nothing could be done to change it. However in the first three days of my stay my unit remained on 65-69 as I attended seminars and dinners and upon waking each morning. When I inquired about the staff who was knocking on every door in my hallway in the middle of the afternoon and attempted to enter my room after no answer (unable to with lock) I was assured I just must be mistaken and that no change had been made to my room that I must have had sufficient service in and out of my room for the other 24 hour windows for the last three days. Very dissatisfied due to the lack of trust earned by front desk personnel.
Bugs in our room
We checked in yesterday and thought this was the most elegant hotel in the most fabulous location.
Unfortunately this morning we found ants crawling over the nightstand and dresser. We then told the front desk who said there was only one room left so we packed up our things and moved ourselves. The floors are comprised of many steps between the rooms but since time is valuable on vacation we did not want to wait for a bellman. Once in the new room we discover ants crawling on the balcony. Again we complain to the desk and they said we could move to a room that was just vacated but we must wait for the room to be cleaned. So here we sit. Watching the ants crawl on the balcony of our 'interim' room. Hoping we can salvage some sightseeing on this less than perfect day.
I understand things play out differently in different countries however I still feel customer service and cleanliness should always be a top priority.
sarokhaz panzio veces, HU
I wrote a review for these folks several years ago. I have recommended this place to folks and friends since then and all have been very happy with this accommodation. It's just the perfect place if you need to catch an early morning flight from Budapest and they are quite expert at getting you there on time. I continue to appreciate them and the way I am treated...and perhaps things have even improved. It is not a five-star with a designated concierge and chocolates on your pillow, but it is truly commendable as to how informed and accommodating the management can be. It's a very good value and it has a good restaurant with good service. For an overnight stay before and early flight out, I would recommend it to all except those who need a five star attentions!
Sincerely, W. Byers
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 12.2
- Size: 84.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2015 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.