Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better. Book better. Go better. With over 500 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• We compare prices from 200+ hotel booking sites to find the lowest price on the right hotel for you
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
We wouldn’t dream of planning a vacation without consulting TripAdvisor’s appraisals of hotels, restaurants, and attractions. But this robust app does much more than that, letting you book your entire trip—from flights to museum tickets—in one place. For those who embrace spontaneity, TripAdvisor is great for quickly finding spots nearby to stay, eat, or play, and the honest user reviews frequently save us from travel troubles.
Siam Bayshore Hotel and Resort, Pattaya, Thailand
Siam Bayshore is a five star stress reducer. The architectural design of the buildings, gardens, swim pools, fountains and ponds are so great, that you wonder, if by someone else’s hand, that the designers may have had many spiritual awakenings while creating this place. Many of the plants have attached botanical name along with what remedy or medicine it may be used for.
The staff, from bell men, desk clerks, dining staff and all others add to in making the Siam Bayshore a destination to treasure.
I have stayed, maybe 7 times in so many years. My last 5 night stay was recent. From check in to check out...easy and comfortable. What minor requests ( room location ) Tina, of main desk, accommodated the change graciously, furthering always Siam Bayshore’s making my stay flawless. Please add, the breakfast buffet is perfect...tiny amount of many along with a fruit smoothie, little ice and no liquid surgery, provided al the fuel for my swimming and walking day.
Added Note: the PH for swim pool water is daily posted ...no chlorine /acid surprises. Makes Siam’s two large pools amongst the best.
I recommend for all, except those that need a party party atmosphere.
This is the best place to find ratings and details about hotels, restaurants, etc.
I evaluate most of the hotels, restaurants, and local sights on TripAdvisor. I only rarely have to give bad ratings since I have checked in advance on TripAdvisor. By reading many reviews you can quickly get a good idea of each rated place. Note that some reviewers are always negative - either they are never satisfied or they are so grumpy that they have brought out the worst in everyone they meet. When hundreds of visitors have given a place “excellent” or “very good” ratings, usually the few bad ratings are due to such trolls. I usually do read several negative ratings - bad days do occur and there are flaws in everything and it can help you to notice those flaws - but if most people liked it, I will probably like it too. I have used “Yelp” at times for restaurant reviews (sometimes searching sends me to Yelp). It is ok, but I have not usually found it more convenient. I am less familiar with it - and I have never posted a rating there.
- 242.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 TripAdvisor LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.