TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Plan and book your perfect trip. With over 225 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
• Support for Apple Watch. The TripAdvisor Apple Watch app shows you the best places to eat, play and stay wherever you are. Want to visit the suggested places later? Just save it on your Apple Watch and view it later on your Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad or on TripAdvisor.com
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 17.0
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Every update of our app includes reliability and performance improvements.
*** Love our free app? Please take a moment to write a review on the App Store! ***
TripAdvisor App via iPhone 6+, iOS 9.3.4
Had the TA App for awhile, had my device for awhile. following my
recent review submission, it being published, and a reminder to check the results, I did. However, my checking included more than my review. Starting from the TA reminder notification received via my Gmail inbox, and starting from the prompt on the first TA notification screen: I was not able to quickly get to my review, nor get quickly to the subject hotel-poor; Checked response by clicking on Website-good; Other hotel information points (e.g., response/results, address, #, map)-good; Clicked on Photos and randomly selected some, comments beneath several pics referred to different photos, other comments were not related to individual pics-poor; Several prompts kept trying to get me to go to the App Store to get the App I've already have-poor; Published review was-fine. Overall, the App still has several glitches that should have been caught and corrected earlier, resulting in more time being required to accomplish common tasks. Rate 2/5 ⭐️
International Traveler's Dream
I had been using this app for over a year now and have appreciated all of the steady improvements. It works perfectly on both iPhone and iPad versions and I rely on it heavily for all my international travel. Already I have over 100 reviews of my own, all easily executed on the app. I supplement use of this app with the Viator app, and I know there is a partnership between the two companies, but it would be good to strengthen that to minimize the need for the two apps. I also recommend sooner prompts for completing reviews - some have come late for me. Finally, I like where Trip Advisor is going with hotel bookings, with the goal of moving all related activities into one app. The jury is still out, however, in whether Trip Advisor can do that well and with the similar deals you can get on other sites.
Mi Ranchito on Hwy 50- service was terrible
I am a long term patron of this restaurant. At least I was until today. I called in a to go order and arrived to see it sitting on the counter. No one even said a word to my daughter and I. Instead the staff was taking pictures through the window of their co-worker and some guy outside. No one said "can I help you?" They were too interested in their co-worker's In progress hook up outside the restaurant. Finally, one of the other waitresses alerted the blonde outside that there were people waiting and she came inside, but not after we waited longer. She never apologized and got the bags of our food that had been sitting there while she was outside on her "date" on the clock. Whoever owns this restaurant should know what their wait staff is doing. Ridiculous. Terrible service and I am so irritated, I will never go back.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 09, 2016
- Version: 17.0
- Size: 102 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes