Say hello to the all-new TripAdvisor – where your travel feed makes it easy to find helpful advice from the friends and travel experts you follow, along with millions of traveler reviews and photos, bookable tours and attractions, recommended restaurants, and more. It’s everything you need to know and go better, every time.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use:
• Follow friends and travel experts for advice that matches your interests
• Use travel videos, articles, and other posts as inspiration in planning your own trips
• Save travel ideas and share them with friends
• Access over 600 million candid traveler reviews and opinions
• See the lowest hotel prices from 200+ booking sites
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Search and book amazing tours and attractions with Viator
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Discover what’s near your current location
• Add your own reviews and photos
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
TripAdvisor now makes it easier than ever to make the most of every trip:
Unlock your personal travel feed
Follow friends and travel experts – and get advice and ideas that match your interests
Tap into the wisdom of the world’s largest travel community, save great travel ideas, and book and go better than ever before
Ratings and Reviews
We wouldn’t dream of planning a vacation without consulting TripAdvisor’s appraisals of hotels, restaurants, and attractions. But this robust app does much more than that, letting you book your entire trip—from flights to museum tickets—in one place. For those who embrace spontaneity, TripAdvisor is great for quickly finding spots nearby to stay, eat, or play, and the honest user reviews frequently save us from travel troubles.
Siam Bayshore Hotel and Resort, Pattaya, Thailand
Siam Bayshore is a five star stress reducer. The architectural design of the buildings, gardens, swim pools, fountains and ponds are so great, that you wonder, if by someone else’s hand, that the designers may have had many spiritual awakenings while creating this place. Many of the plants have attached botanical name along with what remedy or medicine it may be used for.
The staff, from bell men, desk clerks, dining staff and all others add to in making the Siam Bayshore a destination to treasure.
I have stayed, maybe 7 times in so many years. My last 5 night stay was recent. From check in to check out...easy and comfortable. What minor requests ( room location ) Tina, of main desk, accommodated the change graciously, furthering always Siam Bayshore’s making my stay flawless. Please add, the breakfast buffet is perfect...tiny amount of many along with a fruit smoothie, little ice and no liquid surgery, provided al the fuel for my swimming and walking day.
Added Note: the PH for swim pool water is daily posted ...no chlorine /acid surprises. Makes Siam’s two large pools amongst the best.
I recommend for all, except those that need a party party atmosphere.
Love this app but use improvements
I use this app almost every time we go to a new city to find what food is good and where to eat. That being said there are some improvements I would like to see.
1. For vegetarians and vegans the app can be a little difficult to navigate. One change I would like to see is in phrasing and searching filters. There is a difference between vegetarian/ vegan restaraunts and a restaurant having vegan/vegetarian options. The app currently does not show the difference which can be vexing.
2. Another change I would like to see is in the search. Often times i go on here to find food between point a and point b but currently there is not a way to search along that route or slightly off from it. Yes you can go through each address and see but for tourists this can be difficult and additional time to your task.
It’s a good time to mention that even if these changes don’t occur I will keep using the app but it would be nice to see a change to help support those of us with different diets. And not just non-meat eaters but, gluten free eaters, paleo people or even those that have a lot of allergies to food such as nuts, milk, eggs and more.
- 268.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 TripAdvisor LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.