TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants
By TripAdvisor LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of traveler reviews, photos, and maps from TripAdvisor. Know better. Book better. Go better. With over 500 million reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the lowest airfare, best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants and flights are just a tap away.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• We compare prices from 200+ hotel booking sites to find the lowest price on the right hotel for you
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover places near your current location
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
Note: We optimized this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalized hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
What's New in Version 21.1
Thanks for using TripAdvisor! We bring updates to the App Store every 2 weeks.
Refined overall design & user experience: Enhancements to navigation and the overall experience including refreshed Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions, Vacation Rentals and Flights screens
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Love our free app? Please take a moment to write a review on the App Store!
Cabbyshack - Plymouth MA
On our recent road trip along the Massachusetts coastline we had dinner at Cabbyshack. At first glance the restaurant appeared busy and we hesitated venturing in since we preferred not to wait for our food. After taking the chance we were seated in 5-10 minutes and waited maybe another 7 minutes before our waitress - Maria took our order. Ably assisted by rookie Toni our food appeared quickly by these two ladies whose service was very welcoming. The smiles were genuine and we felt that our satisfaction was at the top of their list. We also observed other waiters bustling about in similar manner. Great food and amazing service. Highly recommended.
Good UI, but has issues
The UI overall is very good, but not without some problems. The navigation bar seems a bit unstable and will at times not position itself correctly.
Also, the "updating filter counts" action-blocking modal in the listing filters is seriously the wrong way to load data.
Finally, please support password managers! It's very simple - the 1Password team have an open source implementation that you can just drop in.
Currency Issue Forever
Why is it so hard to keep currency preferences? I have to be fighting with the webpage and the app to remember I don't want to use current location currency!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 22, 2017
- Version: 21.1
- Size: 208 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: TripAdvisor
- © 2016 TripAdvisor LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes