Note: This app is intended to be used by those who are at least 16 years of age or older; those who are under the age of 16 should not download this app.
Organize all of your trip details and travel plans into one streamlined itinerary. TripCase lets you manage flight itineraries, hotel bookings, and rental car reservations in one app. Get airport terminal and gate information in one glance on your phone or Apple Watch, and receive notifications if there is a change to your flight. Send snapshots of your relevant trip information to contacts through the TripCase iMessage extension. Great for business travelers and frequent fliers.
Before Your Trip
• Forward confirmation emails to email@example.com to automatically add reservations to your itinerary
• Share your trip with others & TripCase will keep them updated on your behalf
At the Airport
• View flight information & receive notifications if anything changes
• Locate your seat on the plane or check out what’s available with real time seat maps
• Search alternate flights when you need to make adjustments
At Your Destination
• Quickly access directions or request an Uber ride to get to your next destination
• Uncover something new with helpful messages specific to your destination
• Instantly add new locations to your itinerary to remember them later
• $5.99 for 12 months with a 1-month free trial
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged $5.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
WHAT EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules”
— Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“travel without the baggage of stress”
— The Washington Post
“great for travel”
— Tom Bick in Advertising Age
TripCase is a traveler’s key to better trips. It’s an intelligent mobile app that guides you through every stage of your trip, making you the savviest traveler out there. Save yourself time and the hassle of not knowing what's coming. Use TripCase to be connected and prepared when you travel.
Terms and Conditions
Since our last release we've been squashing bugs and getting our user-experience back in order. This latest version should be much better.
Ratings and Reviews
I like the app. It is very simple and useful. You simply take your hotel or plane or any travel reservation and email it to them and literally about 30 seconds later they’ve got it saved in the app. Then you can combine all the reservations and call it one trip. Very useful especially if you have either several trips, or several reservations on one trip.
Then you get notifications the day of your reservations for flight delays or gate changes and the like.
I do have some constructive criticism for the developers of this app: people look forward to their vacations a lot further out than one month. But your countdown goes by month rather than days until you get to that final month. Whether you’re got 59 days or 32 days, you guys still call that two months. Why can’t you just always make it by the number of days until vacation starts? Secondly, don’t know why you can’t change the name of the trip in both spots. You can change it in the “menu“ but on the countdown it kind of dictates to you what the name of the vacation is. I recently had a trip to that went to five different cities in Montana, Kalispell was not one of them. But for some reason they called the trip a “Kalispell” trip.
Best of the Best!
If you’re like me, you’ve seen the various travel management apps and, frankly, they all had positives and negatives. For some time, I had three on my phone, finally narrowing down to two. Then, I had a ridiculous travel day. My starting leg was delayed over two hours, putting my connection out of the question. When I landed, I checked TripCase out of habit and, lo and behold, the system had kept track of my connection and sent updated times for departure. It was delayed and, long story short, I made it because I knew it was still there and what gate to go to. No other app updated, in fact, even the airline app did not track as well as TripCase. Finally, after landing and getting my car, I clicked on the hotel, navigate with Waze and away I went. 100%, this is the best, most complete and easiest app to use. Look no further, this is it.
Can get it dangerously wrong
As many others I have tried several trip apps. I used a recent complex trip to compare TripCase, TripIt and Kayak. The trip had 6 flights, 4 accommodations, a car hire and airport parking. Importing the emails was least effective with TripCase. It failed to import any of the accommodation and also failed to import the airport parking (Kayak imported them all). More critically I found TripCase does not sanity check the data so when American shuffled flight numbers, TripCase had me flying LA to San Jose at the same time as I was on a flight from Helsinki to San Francisco. This fixed itself once the update email arrived from American. Then TripCase had the terminal info wrong but correct gate number ( note the gate number does not exist at that the terminal it listed). On the few positives TripCase was generally better than the others at flight delays (though none got them all). Overall unimpressed as I had to manually enter much of the itinerary and not sanity checking flight data could have easily had me miss a flight
- Sabre Inc
- 49.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sabre Traveler Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- RECEIPTS $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.