By Sabre Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize all of your trip details and travel plans into one streamlined itinerary. TripCase lets you manage flight itineraries, hotel bookings, and rental car reservations in one app. Get airport terminal and gate information in one glance on your phone or Apple Watch, and receive notifications if there is a change to your flight. Send snapshots of your relevant trip information to contacts through the TripCase iMessage extension. Great for business travelers and frequent fliers.
Before Your Trip
• Forward confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically add reservations to your itinerary
• Share your trip with others & TripCase will keep them updated on your behalf
At the Airport
• View flight information & receive notifications if anything changes
• Locate your seat on the plane or check out what’s available with real time seat maps
• Search alternate flights when you need to make adjustments
At Your Destination
• Quickly access directions or request an Uber ride to get to your next destination
• Uncover something new with helpful messages specific to your destination
• Instantly add new locations to your itinerary to remember them later
• $5.99 for 12 months with a 1-month free trial
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged $5.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
WHAT EXPERTS SAY
“perfect for business travelers looking to simplify cluttered travel schedules”
— Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“travel without the baggage of stress”
— The Washington Post
“great for travel”
— Tom Bick in Advertising Age
TripCase is a traveler’s key to better trips. It’s an intelligent mobile app that guides you through every stage of your trip, making you the savviest traveler out there. Save yourself time and the hassle of not knowing what's coming. Use TripCase to be connected and prepared when you travel.
Terms and Conditions
What's New in Version 4.12.0
Timeline View receives a significant refresh. We've added more trip details to Timeline View and improved the UI to reflect our latest design standards. In addition to these changes, you can now keep Timeline View as your default TripCase view, if that's your preferred way of TripCaseing (yes, we're working on adding TripCaseing to the dictionary).
Improvements have been made to better handle rail segments in TripCase.
Last but not least, we used a can of software bug spray to eliminate some of the critters affecting our Seat Maps.
This is one of those apps that you start to use and then never stop using. Information is very quickly updated and very accurate. At times this app responds quicker than the actual airlines app so if there is a gate change you know it and can trust that the information is right. This is, for me, one of those must have apps.
Keeps my travel life organized
Whether it's a concert, complicated overseas vacation, work trip, or my wife's itinerary, Trip Case is easy to use and keeps everything organized. I was referred by a friend and it's definitely one of my favorite and most useful apps.
Super glad I found this app!
I was way nervous to travel by myself for the first time. This app had all my flight details, maps of all the airports I would be in, in flight entertainment options, and way more! Very highly recommend this app.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 09, 2017
- Version: 4.12.0
- Size: 56.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Sabre Inc
- © Sabre Traveler Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases