* Featured as “New and Noteworthy” by Apple *
Tripcast lets you share your travel photos with the people who want to see everything, not just the highlights. Start a trip, invite your friends and family to the album, and give them live photo updates from the road!
The best way to share your trip:
• Make updates instantly: Update your family and friends in real time
• Stay in touch: Ask questions, leave comments, and like posts
Build an album with everybody:
• Vacationers assemble!: Collect everyone's trip photos in one place
• Easy backup: Download them all when you get home
Map it out:
• Effortless tagging: Photos are automatically added to the trip map
• Browse by location: View photos by where they happened, not when
Everyone is using Tripcast to share their travels:
• Keep it private: Share only with the people who care the most, away from social media
• Apps for everyone: Access Tripcast through gorgeous apps for iPhone and the web
• Bring everyone along: Notifications keep friends and family updated whenever there's activity
How it works:
1. Create: Make an album for your trip
2. Invite: Pick friends and family to follow along
3. Update: Post photos and videos as you travel
Built by the team that created Cluster, featured as a Best New App in the App Store
Thank you for keeping Tripcast up to date! This version is chock full of important bug fixes and improves the stability of Tripcast. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
I have been using this app for 4 years. It’s a great way to share pictures and comments as well as allowing friends and relatives to make comments. I enjoy the ability to share photos as we travel with a group of chosen people rather than putting pictures on Facebook or Instagram and allowing hundreds of people to know I’m out of town. It’s also nice to be able to look back 4 years ago and see the photos and comments of my trips. It’s a great way to keep a pictorial journal. Most of the problems encountered in our experience have just been user error or not understanding how to add people, photos, etc.
I also can’t sign in or even sign up. The app doesn’t work anymore, which is sad as it’s quite useful otherwise.
My Own Trip
I downloaded app to see my friends trip pics, now I’d like to use it for my own trip but all I get is her trip. I have my own account with password; how do I open a feed for MY trip with my individualized group? What am I doing wrong?
- Cluster Labs, Inc.
- 51.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Cluster Labs, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.