* Featured as “New and Noteworthy” by Apple *
Tripcast lets you share your travel photos with the people who want to see everything, not just the highlights. Start a trip, invite your friends and family to the album, and give them live photo updates from the road!
The best way to share your trip:
• Make updates instantly: Update your family and friends in real time
• Stay in touch: Ask questions, leave comments, and like posts
Build an album with everybody:
• Vacationers assemble!: Collect everyone's trip photos in one place
• Easy backup: Download them all when you get home
Map it out:
• Effortless tagging: Photos are automatically added to the trip map
• Browse by location: View photos by where they happened, not when
Everyone is using Tripcast to share their travels:
• Keep it private: Share only with the people who care the most, away from social media
• Apps for everyone: Access Tripcast through gorgeous apps for iPhone and the web
• Bring everyone along: Notifications keep friends and family updated whenever there's activity
How it works:
1. Create: Make an album for your trip
2. Invite: Pick friends and family to follow along
3. Update: Post photos and videos as you travel
Built by the team that created Cluster, featured as a Best New App in the App Store
Thank you for keeping Tripcast up to date! This version is chock full of important bug fixes and improves the stability of Tripcast. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Suddenly locked out too!
Just like the review above says, I would have given this app 5 stars, but how can they not have a way to retrieve a forgotten password? I didn’t even forget my password but it is locking me out. Can’t log in with google. Can’t log in with Facebook. Nothing works. Now everything I had on here is lost. Emailed for support and still awaiting a response. I’m a teacher and use this for trips abroad that I chaperone so the kids can share photos in a private setting. I have invited all the kids and parents to an album that they’re all now on and I can’t get on - a few days before we leave for our trip!! So beyond frustrating. Maybe someone will email me back from support, but until then I’m reiterating how stupid it is not to have a password reset option on the app so you don’t have to go through the trouble of finding the support email address (also not on the app) and waiting for a response.
Love this app
I have been using this app for 4 years. It’s a great way to share pictures and comments as well as allowing friends and relatives to make comments. I enjoy the ability to share photos as we travel with a group of chosen people rather than putting pictures on Facebook or Instagram and allowing hundreds of people to know I’m out of town. It’s also nice to be able to look back 4 years ago and see the photos and comments of my trips. It’s a great way to keep a pictorial journal. Most of the problems encountered in our experience have just been user error or not understanding how to add people, photos, etc.
Suddenly locked out
I would normally give this app a 4, except that, after using the app for years, I am suddenly being asked to log in or being told my info is in the wrong format. There’s no option to retrieve my password (which I think I’m getting right but with no “forgot password” option, who knows?—Oh, and it doesn’t say incorrect password. It just sits there and does nothing). The page is blank when I click on app support. I have years of pics and trips on this app that I suddenly can’t access. I can literally see my pics flash on the screen right before it resets to its new account screen. I am looking for app support. This is happening across multiple devices.
Developer Response ,
Hello, I'm very sorry to hear about this experience. Can you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look at your account? I'd be happy to help you out.
- Cluster Labs, Inc.
- 51.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Cluster Labs, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.