TripDeck – Travel Itinerary Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“One of my ‘must-have’ apps.” — Mashable
The best itinerary organizer out there – FREE. Manage hotel reservations, car rentals, flights, cruises, restaurants, meetings and more.
• Beautiful “Trip Card” interface
• Manage hotel reservations, car rentals, flights, cruises, restaurants, meetings and more
• Automatic syncing with your TripIt itineraries
• Get easy access to check-in times, seat number, confirmation numbers, gate info, baggage claim, notes, integrated airline contact info and more
• Alternate flight finder with integrated airline phone numbers
• Edit and share your itinerary on the go
• Free Add-on! Beautiful interactive trip map gets you to every destination
• Offline mode for use in flight
Paid Add-On Features
• Push notifications with real-time alerts on your flight changes
• Beautiful, zoomable flight map to track your flights in real-time
• Live flight stats including gate info, baggage claim info and more
Questions or comments? Please email email@example.com We’ll get back to you right away!
What's New in Version 1.6
• Fixed TripIt syncing
• Added support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
Has potential, keeps crashing
This has potential. I love being able to have my entire itinerary in one location and in sequential order. However, it's very frustrating to have the App crash several times just entering items. Seems like the "notes" section is the most precarious. I suggest saving your entry and coming back to enter notes or you loose the whole entry. I'd also like to be able to print it out, email, or share it with someone else somehow. It's a great idea, just isn't very stable yet. Keep working on it.
Very good app read to fix issue with dates
The app is great, but it has a problem with the dates syncing with trip it. To fix it just go to settings, international and change the format of the dates to "United States" and restart the phone and resync.
Thea app is great, saves you $50 a year to get the same service from Trip It
I hope this helps
Great app, but need iPad app that syncs
I love this app and use it a lot on my iPhone. But I just got an iPad mini, and was very disappointed that this app is not available for my iPad. I don't like or want to use the TripIt version as I like to manually put in my schedule without using that website. Please create an iPad version that syncs the information with my iPhone so that I'm not entering the same information twice. Thanks!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 15, 2012
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Mobiata LLC
- © Copyright 2009 Mobiata LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Live Flight Status Add-On$3.99
- Unlimited Push Alerts Add-On$3.99
- Flight Map Add-On$3.99