Experience TriPeaks Solitaire all blown up.
Come see why people call this the most addictive version of Solitaire there is. Presented in a fun way on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
• 6 different Game Boards
• 2 Game Modes
• A Bunch of Achievements in Game Center
• A sweet High Score System using Game Center
• Saved your game for later on exit.
• Time Bonus, but this is a casual game, so you don't have to rush.
• Undo - Just tap the up card.
• And a whole lot of addictive fun.
OS version updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Would be fantastic with some tweaking
Nice version of the game. Nice mechanic and clean interface. Needs improvement in these areas however:
1. "Help" screen needs more info such as: difference between Classer and Mixer modes, fact that tapping the discard pile allows 1-level undo, scoring is not explained and bonuses are not obvious
2. Sounds do not obey system volume settings.
3. Sounds are jarringly annoying.
4. There is a bug that prevents undoing the last play of a game.
Fun game and plays terrific, Game Center included. Although playing on an iPad 4 still looks good. Minor gripe is the annoying clang when at the end of the game. Overall a worthy Tri-Peaks game to play. Recommended!
Pretty good TriPeaks
Full disclosure: Got this for free during a brief promo period. Pretty good TriPeaks app but there's nothing particularly outstanding about it (except it was free!) Not sure why anyone would want to track or post high scores for a game that's completely luck and chance-based but if that's what rocks your boat, so be it. Since I don't care about open feignt there's not much going on here beyond a pretty basic and pretty tight game. This TriPeaks is not easy. Advancing beyond 4 or so levels is tough. Layouts are pretty small (none of those 40 or 50-card boards so far) which can make for some frustratingly brief play. Good graphics and easy to see cards, which is always nice. Still holding out for TriPeaks in Paradise or Wild TriPeaks to go on sale though; I think they are better games. Still a solid 3 stars and I'd rank it third among all of the TriPeak apps out there.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.