An Easier Trip, Every Time
This isn’t your average travel app. Imagine checking one place for everything, and knowing about things before they happen. See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for millions of travelers.
You Handle The Booking, We’ll Take It From There
Unlike other apps, it doesn’t matter where you book. TripIt can manage it all. As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to email@example.com and we’ll instantly add plans to your master itinerary.
Access And Share Your Plans In An Instant
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. Plus, we make it easy to send travel plans to your calendar, or to anyone you choose.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to Tripit Pro to get stress-free travel all year long.
When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
While you’re planning your trip
• Help you find a better seat
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Remind you when to check in
Before you’re out the door
• Tell you when to leave for the airport
• Send real-time flight alerts
• Let you know how long the security lines are
While you’re on the move
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
• Send terminal and gate reminders
• Tell you baggage claim info
• Give you access to airport lounges with LoungeBuddy
About SAP Concur:
For more than two decades, SAP Concur has taken companies of all sizes and stages beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. SAP Concur’s global expertise and industry-leading innovation keep its customers a step ahead with time-saving tools, leading-edge technology and connected data, in a dynamic ecosystem of diverse partners and applications. User-friendly and business-ready, SAP Concur unlocks powerful insights that help businesses reduce complexity and see spending clearly, so they can manage it proactively. Learn more at concur.com or the SAP Concur blog.
• We’ve added a new business trip toggle to make it easier to sync your business trips and file your expense reports with SAP Concur.
• Trip sharing with TripIt Pro’s Inner Circle is available in app! You can add and remove contacts, and edit permissions all from the app.
• The widget now includes restaurant reservations and activities such as meetings, tours, and concerts. If you’re not already using it, you can add the TripIt widget from the Edit button at the bottom of the Search screen.
• TripIt for Apple Watch now supports your restaurant reservations.
• Going on a cruise? Add ports of call to your timeline right in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Manage all of your itineraries in one place.
Good travel App but can be improved
The app is good and practical. Since WorldMate's discontinuation (the best App that was available to manage trips in my view), TripIt Pro is the App that I find to be the closest to it. After trying many others that are available in the App Store, I found TripIt to be the best one out there. Well thought with good features. However, I would suggest two improvements to it:
1. To allow flight searches from within the app. No need to have the option to buy tickets from within the app but it would be very helpful to be able to search for flights independently from any saved trip (this option was available in WorldMate).
2. It would be very helpful to have the possibility to add trips' information on already existing calendars without having to subscribe to a new one (currently, one has to subscribe to a new TripIt calendar). This is particularly true when your calendar is accessible to your assistant and/or colleagues so they can check your availability.
I love this app in Pro version! It works as a concierge, travel agent, reminder, and will even give alerts if you are elegible for a better fare. This feature alone has paid for the annual app multiple years. The app will even remind you when you should leave for the airport to allow time for traffic and check in. If the gate changes, you get a reminder. It will provide you with a layout of the airportI so you know where to go. The app will also let you know of available lounges within the airport. It also keeps track of your mileage reward program with airlines and hotels. You can share your trip itinerary with friends and/or coworkers. A new feature If traveling out of the country, it will provide you with vital information so you know what to expect exchange rate, type of electrical adapters you may need, etc. I have only touched on a few benefits, there are a lot more. Well worth it!!
- TripIt Inc
- 123.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Concur Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription $48.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.