TripIt: Travel Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place. Simply forward your confirmation emails to email@example.com. Instantly, TripIt will create a master itinerary for each of your trips with all your travel details in one place. And you can access them anytime, anywhere—for free.
• You handle the booking; we’ll take care of the rest. Simply forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt will instantly create a master itinerary for each of your trips.
• Create trip itineraries without lifting a finger. If you’d like, TripIt can import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
• Access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer or wearable device anytime, anywhere.
• Sync TripIt with your calendar, so your travel plans show up alongside other meetings or events.
• TripIt makes it easy to send specific plans, or your entire itinerary, to anyone.
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracking, alternate flight finder, fare refund notifications, point tracking, and more.
Choose all the benefits of TripIt Pro, and your first year's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $48.99 per year in the U.S.
Experts agree! The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, Inc., and many more recommend using TripIt.
TripIt® is brought to you by Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Founded in 1993 on the premise of helping drive costs out of businesses through innovation, Concur’s services are trusted by over 20,000 clients around the globe with around 30 million users.
What's New in Version 9.1.1
• Get from point A to B with the new Navigator feature, available from flight, hotel, and car rental screens (iPhone only).
• Scan destinations and dates more quickly with the redesigned list of upcoming trips (iPhone only).
• We fixed bugs with trip merging, a persistent alert badge, and more.
This is for the pro version which I get via work but I don't think I make use of the added functionality unless the free version has been majorly handicapped from its initial genius. I love this app. I travel constantly for work and pleasure and this gives me one place to store all my plans. I know where I have to be and when, and I can share this with anyone I want too so that they are in the loop! Super helpful when something goes wrong on the road bc the app has all the booking info right there when I need to be nimble to get things back on track.
My original review....
Even w the free version everything I need is right there! I can share my plans, keep straight my friends' and family's travel, plus I never have to fumble to dig up confirmation numbers. The way it combines lots of different info like flights, car rental info and hotel info is the best. I love tripit!
Great Travel Aid
I love this app. I'm away from home more than a third of the year. There's always a pending trip on my list. This app has taken a lot of the stress out of that process. Too many times to count, the app knows gate change or flight status info before it's announced at the airport or by the airlines, saving me time and energy. For me, it's only missing one thing. I would like it to have a travel planning checklist. I keep track of all the items I need to gather and things to do while getting ready for a trip with another app, but it would be best if it could happen within TripIt. The seat tracker feature is awesome. And the ability to share trip info with friends, family, and colleagues is really nice.
Incredibly easy and awesome!
I thought another travel information app was the last thing I needed, but a friend talked me into trying this one. It was so easy, she said. Yeah, I've heard that before. But she was 100% right! The thing this app has that other apps I had tried didn't have is the easy email forwarding. When I get a confirmation email from a hotel or airline or whatever, I just forward it to the TripIt app and all the information instantly appears in a perfectly organized format. I don't have to enter any of the information myself, the app does it for me. I highly recommend this app to anyone who travels, what do you travel a lot or a little. Five stars all the way!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 28, 2017
- Version: 9.1.1
- Size: 67.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2017 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99