TripIt - Travel Organizer - FREE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your travel plans in one place with TripIt® from Concur. Simply forward your travel confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt automagically creates a detailed daily itinerary for every trip.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access travel plans anytime (even offline), on any device—now including Apple Watch
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Apple Calendar, Outlook, or Google Calendar
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
Business Insider: "32 Apps That will Change the Way you Travel," June 2015
CBS Interactive: "Travel Apptitude: Best Apps for Planning Your Trip," March 2015
Inc.: "12 Travel Apps to Make Your Life Easier," February 2015
Family Circle: "10 Must-Have Travel Apps," June 2015
What's New in Version 7.0.0
* Enhanced support for iOS 9: We have been busy updating and improving back-end elements and security settings for optimal user experience.
* TripIt for Teams calendar: Now team members can have full visibility into each other’s itineraries, and view trips more than 7 days in the future.
* LoungeBuddy: Now you can find lounges directly from the Airport Info screen.
* Look for new shortcuts from push notifications through interactive alerts.
The Pro version paid for itself today
Tripit sent me a notification that I am eligible for a credit from American as I had paid $214 more for a flight I have to take 2 days later.
I called American and got the extra money refunded. WOW!!
Why do I not give it a 5 Star!! I find the navigation sometimes painful, especially if I want to view a previous step in my plan, like the hotel booking that is displayed before my car rental. I am not able to slide left to view the previous parts of the plan. I have to use the reverse button at top left that takes me back to the start screen and then find the car rental. Wish they fix it or make the navigation more intuitive.
Thrilled w TripIt
I'm thrilled w TripIt. Now on my last leg of nearly 30 days trip from SFO to four countries in Central & Eastern Europe and TripIt made it a lot easier! Now I can't get along without it.
Would have gotten 5 stars but it's not perfect yet. Eg., two legs of my return home are under a different confirmation number but TripIt lists only the original and inputs it for every leg of the whole trip. That became a problem immediately. Tried to edit that field but it wouldn't take change.
So I had to add the new Confirmation # to the itinerary of that leg of whole trip.
Overall, I'm thrilled. PP
Don't Leave Home Without It
Seriously. I haven't taken a trip in the past few years during which TripIt Pro didn't save me time and/or money. From checking to getting home from the airport. It's especially helpful when traveling in a country where you don't speak the local language. All the important info I need is in (in my case) English. Also makes it really easy to share all your travel info with travelmates and family.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 7.0.0
- Size: 26.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2015 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99