AN EASIER TRIP, EVERY TIME
This isn’t your average travel app. Imagine checking one place for everything, and knowing about things before they happen. See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for millions of travelers.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other apps, it doesn’t matter where you book. TripIt can manage it all. As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll instantly create a master itinerary and map view of all your plans.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. With Siri shortcuts for iOS 12, you can even access those details hands-free! Plus, we make it easy to send travel plans to your calendar, or to anyone you choose.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long.
When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
WHILE YOU'RE PLANNING YOUR TRIP
• Help you find a better seat
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Remind you when to check in
BEFORE YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR
• Tell you when to leave for the airport
• Send real-time flight alerts
• Let you know how long the security lines are
WHILE YOU'RE ON THE MOVE
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
• Send terminal and gate reminders
• Tell you baggage claim info
• Give you access to airport lounges with LoungeBuddy
• TripIt neighborhood safety scores now include a specific rating for LGBTQ safety.
• Now when trips are shared with the TripIt app for iMessage, the recipient can view more detailed travel plans.
• You can do more with your TripIt mobile calendar subscription including sharing and refreshing the calendar feed.
• On iPad you can use TripIt side-by-side with another app in Multitasking mode (iOS 11 and above). Plus, we’re optimized for the new iPad Pro.
• On TripIt for Apple Watch, lodging and car rental details show the address.
• We fixed a bug with selecting a category when creating a support ticket in TripIt’s Help Center and another with resolving flight conflicts.
Ratings and Reviews
Manage all of your itineraries in one place.
TripIt saves me
As a frequent traveler, I rely on this app to keep me sorted. It is really hard to keep track of planes trains and hotels, but TripIt makes it much easier. Also, sometimes the check in through the app is easier than checking in via the airline emails, which is so helpful.
Great concept with questionable execution
I like the thought of sharing trips. Unfortunately, as implemented, I can’t target the preferred email of the people I want to share with. TripIt forces the first email for that content with no way to allow selection on the email that you know they would check. Contacts won’t let me reorder emails, so the only way for me to get TripIt to share with the right emails would be to delete all alternate emails for my contacts. :(
- TripIt Inc
- 159.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Concur Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro (1 Year) $48.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.