TripIt: Travel Organizer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place. Simply forward travel confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt will create a master itinerary for each of your trips. Now you can access your plans anytime, anywhere—for free.
Experts agree! The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, Inc., and many more recommend using TripIt.
• After booking, simply forward your confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt will instantly create a master itinerary for each of your trips.
• You can opt to allow TripIt to automatically import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
• Access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer or wearable device anytime, anywhere.
• Sync TripIt with your calendar, so your travel plans show up alongside other meetings or events.
• Easily share specific plans, or your entire itinerary, with anyone.
• Help shape your future flying experience by providing anonymous feedback on your flights.
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracking, alternate flight finder, fare refund notifications, point tracking, and more.
Choose all the benefits of TripIt Pro, and your first year's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $48.99 per year in the U.S.
TripIt® is brought to you by Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur takes companies of all sizes and stages beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. Concur’s services are trusted by more than 35,000 clients around the globe, and over 45 million end users process travel and expenses with Concur.
What's New in Version 10.1.0
• Share your rail plans through the TripIt app for iMessage, along with other plans or the entire trip. If you share your plans with other TripIt users, we'll refresh the plans for you when something is added or changed.
• Edit plans more easily with redesigned screens for flights, rail, cruises, and other transportation.
• Keep your your passport, driver license, and other travel documents secure with Face ID (for iPhone X).
• Manage which trips are added to Concur for expensing with the toggle on the Edit Trip screen.
• We fixed a few editing bugs and a crash when opening flight details from Calendar.
Good travel App but can be improved
The app is good and practical. Since WorldMate's discontinuation (the best App that was available to manage trips in my view), TripIt Pro is the App that i find to be the closest to it. After trying many others that are available on the App Store, I found TripIt to be the best one out there. Well thought with good features. However, I would bring two improvements to it:
1. To allow flight searches from within the app. No need to have the option to buy tickets from within the app but it would be very helpful to be able to search for flights independently from any saved trip.
2. It would be helpful to have the options to add the information on already existing calendars without having to subscribe to a new one. This is particularly true when your calendar is accessible to your assistant and colleagues so they can check your availability.
Pro paid for itself
I only travel a few times a year, so I’d made do with the free version of TripIt. However, I decided to try Pro during a promotional price offer. And I’m glad I did — within a couple of days of signing up, I was notified of a price change for an upcoming flight, along with a wonderfully detailed email explaining how to try to request a refund for the difference. One phone call and 5 minutes of my time and I have a $57 refund for the price drop.
The other features are great as well. The one time I had trouble importing a car rental reservation, I sent them the problem file and they updated their software to account for the changes in the confirmation email within a few days.
Really happy with the app so far!
So good--so Bad
Upgrade one star to 5. Glad I gave it another go. I really believe it superior to TripCase. They’ve corrected my issues. It’s now good enough to drop all other similar apps.
Previously have a 4 star review because anyone you sent your itinerary to had to sign up. Without that it would have been 5. In the meantime they have saved me money, with alerts, twice. NOW, however, they have gone too far. With the latest update you could NOT get to your info without first clicking that the new version was "brilliant". No other options and no info without clicking, It is a better app than tripcase, but I will no longer use it. They are disgusting and blatent in their business practices.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 10.1.0
- Size: 114 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2017 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99