TripIt - Travel Organizer (No Ads)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your travel plans in one place with TripIt® from Concur. Simply forward your travel confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt automagically creates a detailed daily itinerary for every trip.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Apple Calendar, Outlook, or Google Calendar
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
Forbes: "30 Must-Have iPhone Apps For Frequent Flyers" – May 2013
TIME Magazine: "50 Must-Have iPad Apps" – April 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
PC Mag: "The 100 Best iPhone Apps" – October 2012
What's New in Version 5.0
● New! Traveler Profile lets you save and view important travel information quickly and easily (iPhone only).
● New! Classify your trips as either business or leisure.
● Various bug fixes.
Don't leave home without it.
Great app for travel planning and tracking. Having your travel itinerary in one place with all the needed info is a great help. Being able to view the info without being online is such a big help. No more paper copies of everything to keep track of.
My one wish is that it would allow for cost tracking during the trip. Would take the place of having to manually track my costs or the need to use a separate app.
Must have App if you travel regularly! It's worth the price just to have your flight, rental car and hotel confirmation numbers at your finger tips at all times in one place. The check in reminders are fantastic! The text messages concerning flight changes and delays are worth their weight in gold. I don't buy many apps and this is one that did not disappoint!
Thanks for listening
A quick note to say great app. Thanks for listening to feedback on load screens in the most recent version. The new updates bring the app back to highly usable and a must buy A+
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 16, 2015
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2015 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99