TripIt: Travel Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place. Simply forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instantly, TripIt will create a master itinerary for each of your trips with all your travel details in one place. And you can access them anytime, anywhere—for free.
• You handle the booking; we’ll take care of the rest. Simply forward your confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt will instantly create a master itinerary for each of your trips.
• Create trip itineraries without lifting a finger. If you’d like, TripIt can import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
• Access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer or wearable device anytime, anywhere.
• Sync TripIt with your calendar, so your travel plans show up alongside other meetings or events.
• TripIt makes it easy to send specific plans, or your entire itinerary, to anyone.
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracking, alternate flight finder, fare refund notifications, point tracking, and more.
Choose all the benefits of TripIt Pro, and your first year's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $48.99 per year in the U.S.
Experts agree! The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, Inc., and many more recommend using TripIt.
TripIt® is brought to you by Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Founded in 1993 on the premise of helping drive costs out of businesses through innovation, Concur’s services are trusted by over 20,000 clients around the globe with around 30 million users.
What's New in Version 9.0.0
We've added helpful new features, like a smart tip when we notice you're missing accommodations for your trip, with a link to search for a hotel through Hipmunk (select trips, iPhone only). With this update you can also:
• Get from point A to point B more easily with enhanced transportation search tools (iPhone only).
• Find the most important flight info faster with our redesigned flight screen, and enjoy refreshed screens for other travel plans (iPhone only).
• Merge multiple TripIt accounts from the app.
Get more time back in your life
I was looking to find a way to handle my itineraries and fell upon this app. Wow it is so easy to use. Loads everything in time and date order automatically by gleaming through your email. I was afraid at first about giving out my password, so I just created a travel email account. No sensitive data to troll. Just travel stuff. When you book a flight just link the booking to this email address and bingo it's now in TripIt. How easy is that. When I at the airport looking for my details it's so easy to find. Save me so much time. I can send a my itinerary to friends and invite travel companions to join. Just enjoy travel instead of printing out documents and filing them in a travel folder. It's an amazing time saving tool.
I used to love it
It used to auto import when I received email confirmations. It made it so easy to see my travel info. Everything was in one place and I don't have to search through my email for confirmations, etc. the last two reservations I made did not import, so I entered them manually. One was entered on my iPhone, and one was entered on my iPad. The information for those reservations is only on the device I entered them into - they don't show up on the other device. What the heck? Previously, anything I changed or added on one of my devices would show up on both. So, now I have to manually enter the info into both so I have easy access to travel details?? Not very useful. I used to love it, but if this is the new normal I will be looking for another way to track my travel plans. Please fix it or I'm gone!
Used to be great now stripped down
It used to be that when I forwarded the hotel confirmations to trip it all the details would be there like the price I paid for the hotel and also whether it was pre paid or due on arrival at hotel. Most of the time on our last 33 day long trip this info was missing from trip it and I'd have to look in my old mail at the check in desk to know if I was pre paid or not and the correct amount I was supposed to be charged. When your dealing with 15 or more hotels this became a big problem and headache. It wasn't that way in the past. It seems now trip it only keep a few details on each hotel booking but leaves out key important facts like hotel bill costs and other details that really matter
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 9.0.0
- Size: 69.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2016 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99