TripIt: Travel Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place. Simply forward travel confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt will create a master itinerary for each of your trips. Now you can access your plans anytime, anywhere—for free.
Experts agree! The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, Inc., and many more recommend using TripIt.
• After booking, simply forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt will instantly create a master itinerary for each of your trips.
• You can opt to allow TripIt to automatically import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
• Access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer or wearable device anytime, anywhere.
• Sync TripIt with your calendar, so your travel plans show up alongside other meetings or events.
• Easily share specific plans, or your entire itinerary, with anyone.
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracking, alternate flight finder, fare refund notifications, point tracking, and more.
Choose all the benefits of TripIt Pro, and your first year's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $48.99 per year in the U.S.
TripIt® is brought to you by Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur takes companies of all sizes and stages beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. Concur’s services are trusted by more than 35,000 clients around the globe, and over 45 million end users process travel and expenses with Concur.
What's New in Version 9.2.0
Introducing TripIt Pro's newest feature: Go Now tells you when you should leave for the airport (U.S. flights, iPhone only). Also new in this release:
• Smart tips will remind you when your trip is missing a flight (iPhone only).
• Navigator is available for more of your travel plans, so it is easier to get from point A to point B (iPhone only).
• Did you use a different email when booking with a travel supplier? Now you can add and manage email addresses within the app before forwarding confirmations to email@example.com.
• We fixed some bugs that affected parking times, moving plans, and deleting items, and another bug with lodging and car rental dates in the TripIt app for iMessage.
Best Travel App Out There !
I am very organized and love to be on top of things especially when traveling. I found this app when my husband and I were going traveling around Europe on our honeymoon. I booked the entire trip myself and this app was a lifesaver for me in terms of staying organized ! I put in all the flight #s and it automatically generates the schedule and will update automatically if anything changes. I also put in all the hotels, trains, car rentals etc. I could open my app and see exactly what I was missing as well and it even notifies you if you miss booking a hotel a certain night. I have been using the free version and it is great but I love this app so much I will probably be upgrading for the next big trip so that I can take advantage of all its features. I never pay for apps but this one is well worth and I want to reward them for making such an amazing free app! I can't say enough good things about this it was really well thought out and I love it .
Saved me twice!
In addition to being exceedingly handy as an organizer while traveling, TripIt saved me twice. Once it showed me in my itinerary view that I had booked the wrong number of hotel nights and was going to be overpaying for a night I didn’t need. The other time it notified me the night before that an early morning flight was cancelled, while neither the airline I was flying on nor the airline I had booked through had contacted me at all! Thanks to TripIt, I didn’t show up at the airport at 5 in the morning with a toddler to find that I had no flight, and I was able to get rebooked with much less hassle.
Great way to track your travels
We're just completing a year-long European travel adventure. Requires lots of planning: lodging, flights, rental cars for months in advance. Tripit keeps all our complex plans on our phones, including detailed arrival directions. We email notifications from hotels, airlines, rental companies to Tripit and it creates the itinerary. Add special instructions (and GPS coordinates) and it's all shared across all our devices.
After that, we have the details with us even without a data connection. Very important when on the road, esp. in foreign countries. I really like it!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 30, 2017
- Version: 9.2.0
- Size: 65.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2017 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99