TripIt: Travel Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place. Simply forward travel confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt will create a master itinerary for each of your trips. Now you can access your plans anytime, anywhere—for free.
Experts agree! The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, Inc., and many more recommend using TripIt.
• After booking, simply forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt will instantly create a master itinerary for each of your trips.
• You can opt to allow TripIt to automatically import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
• Access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer or wearable device anytime, anywhere.
• Sync TripIt with your calendar, so your travel plans show up alongside other meetings or events.
• Easily share specific plans, or your entire itinerary, with anyone.
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracking, alternate flight finder, fare refund notifications, point tracking, and more.
Choose all the benefits of TripIt Pro, and your first year's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $48.99 per year in the U.S.
TripIt® is brought to you by Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur takes companies of all sizes and stages beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. Concur’s services are trusted by more than 35,000 clients around the globe, and over 45 million end users process travel and expenses with Concur.
What's New in Version 9.3.1
• We've enhanced TripIt Pro's Go Now feature, allowing you to customize the airport arrival time based on your travel preferences and expanding Go Now to cover domestic and international flights (iPhone only).
• Now you can change your password from Settings.
• We fixed bugs with sharing while offline, issues with times and duration, and occasional crashes.
This is a brilliant concept but very imperfect. I bought pro for trip planning and used successfully for US travel. In Spain recently, we had to come home suddenly after an accident and had purchased business class tickets due to injury. Tripit sent us notification of two hour delay and I trusted it as it was always spot on. We missed our flight, ultimately losing nearly $5000 in flights.
Tripit's response? Not our responsibility, read the contract, will extend your membership 90 days.
Better to stick with the Airlines for facts and make your own itinerary. And a TripIt needs to stop promoting something it can't do accurately.
I have a domestic direct flight plan upcoming which said from time of scheduling "connections at risk." I just received an update on the flight that times have changed both ways. TripIt kept both versions of flight in Pro. So which one is correct?
Great for basic info storage, use caution with carriers.
indispensable travel tool
Been using Tripit for years and, especially as a free user, really can't complain about anything. Add to the basic app the ability to download web tool for your calendar (outlook, ical, etc) and subscribe to your tripit account, my calendar is always up to date with flights, activities, etc. More reliable gate info would be nice if it auto-updated in the last hour before takeoff, but that's really the only minor issue.
It's my indispensable tool for every trip, business or personal.
Cant figure out autoimport to iphone
What it does do is great, but after 1-2 months i still feel like I'm only getting half the functionality...im not getting the real time updates to my iphone. The aggregation of itineraries and calendarization on my laptop is great, however.
Probably user error but it does speak to complexity in getting set up. I recommend having a dedicated travel-only gmail address so you can compartmentalize and aggregate your travel emails, and then point tripit to that email.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 30, 2017
- Version: 9.3.1
- Size: 81.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2017 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99