TripIt: Travel Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place. Simply forward travel confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt will create a master itinerary for each of your trips. Now you can access your plans anytime, anywhere—for free.
Experts agree! The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, Inc., and many more recommend using TripIt.
• After booking, simply forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt will instantly create a master itinerary for each of your trips.
• You can opt to allow TripIt to automatically import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
• Access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer or wearable device anytime, anywhere.
• Sync TripIt with your calendar, so your travel plans show up alongside other meetings or events.
• Easily share specific plans, or your entire itinerary, with anyone.
• Help shape your future flying experience by providing anonymous feedback on your flights.
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracking, alternate flight finder, fare refund notifications, point tracking, and more.
Choose all the benefits of TripIt Pro, and your first year's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $48.99 per year in the U.S.
TripIt® is brought to you by Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur takes companies of all sizes and stages beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. Concur’s services are trusted by more than 35,000 clients around the globe, and over 45 million end users process travel and expenses with Concur.
What's New in Version 9.4.0
TripIt's new Nearby Places makes it easy to find places around your hotel such as restaurants, cafes, ATMs, bars, and convenience stores (iPhone only). Also in this release:
• A new TripIt Pro alert that will remind you of your terminal and gate number when you're close to the airport (iPhone only).
• TripIt's Facebook camera effects—a fun new way to share your travels with family and friends (iPhone only).
• Rail plans in the Widget, in addition to your flights, lodging, and rental cars.
• Fixes for bugs that affected 3D Touch, profile editing, and more.
TripIt Pro is the way to go
Excellent organization of travel plans including airline reservations, hotels and the like. Only issue is sometimes one or more airline legs get dropped for whatever reason. They are all there in the confirmation email to TripIt but I have had several times where one of the legs gets dropped. I go in and manually enter the info. This has been my only issue. Otherwise it is a great travel organizer for me. Frequent traveler to Europe from US and the app tracks everything for me no matter where I am. Looking forward to trying the new rail feature on upcoming Portugal trip with train travel from Lisbon to Porto and return to Lisbon. Will update review after this trip to review rail feature.
Control your popups!
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! And if you could be kind enough to control yourselves and your popups so they show up at less inopportune moments---because, you know, when you travel and use the app it's not really the best time for you to demand a rating, has that ever occurred to you? especially when I'd rated you five stars in the last go---then I'd love you even more. So here's one star for your persistence in getting rated when I was desperate to actually use you with limited wifi on several occasions, and, I promise, if you control yourselves and don't pop up again for my next three trips, then I'll come back and give you five stars again.
Update: my hopes were dashed. Before the end of the third trip and even less than a month since the previous posting, here comes the popup again. Good job, marketing ogres--and, since you insist, keep your single star from me.
ROAD WARRIOR? A MUST HAVE
I have used Tripit app for at least three years now. I DO use the Tripit PRO. (I just renewed for $49.)
Benefits are solid. This year two times I received a text that the price of my airline flight had dropped and told me to call the airline and request the lower fare. To my amazement they did it. That saved almost $200.
I get notifications about delays and airline information. I like that.
I like being able to have everything about a trip in one place. I love the directions button, verifications for motels, rental car. I put on meetings with addresses, contact numbers, etc, all in one place. I use it every trip constantly.
It is easy to use.
Any complaints are small. It asks me for a specific town for a trip. I often do circuits and I must pick a town .. but small stuff.
It' the only app I have renewed that I pay for.
BTW - I don't know anyone at Tripit. I have only one incentive to write this review. I want them to continue and keep it up. It's that good.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 9.4.0
- Size: 88.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2017 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99