TripIt: Travel Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place. Simply forward travel confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt will create a master itinerary for each of your trips. Now you can access your plans anytime, anywhere—for free.
Experts agree! The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, Inc., and many more recommend using TripIt.
• After booking, simply forward your confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt will instantly create a master itinerary for each of your trips.
• You can opt to allow TripIt to automatically import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
• Access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer or wearable device anytime, anywhere.
• Sync TripIt with your calendar, so your travel plans show up alongside other meetings or events.
• Easily share specific plans, or your entire itinerary, with anyone.
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracking, alternate flight finder, fare refund notifications, point tracking, and more.
Choose all the benefits of TripIt Pro, and your first year's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $48.99 per year in the U.S.
TripIt® is brought to you by Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur takes companies of all sizes and stages beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. Concur’s services are trusted by more than 35,000 clients around the globe, and over 45 million end users process travel and expenses with Concur.
What's New in Version 9.3.0
• We've enhanced TripIt Pro's Go Now feature, allowing you to customize the airport arrival time based on your travel preferences and expanding Go Now to cover domestic and international flights (iPhone only).
• Now you can change your password from Settings.
• We fixed bugs with sharing while offline, issues with times and duration, and occasional crashes.
Saves a lot of time
Auto insertion of travel plans
I love that TripIt automatically recognizes reservation numbers, and then places the travel information into this app. It gets a little confusing these days when airlines and conferences change their plans, for then I have to go in and find the duplicate information to delete it. But overall, I am very thankful for this app.
One of my most useful apps
TripIt has moved to my main screen as it has become my go to aggregator for travel info; flights, hotels and tickets all in the same place. The reminders and seat info are helpful and I appreciate the convenience of not having to search through layers of vendor specific apps to find my flight info.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 11, 2017
- Version: 9.3.0
- Size: 81.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2017 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99