TripIt: Travel Organizer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place. Simply forward travel confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt will create a master itinerary for each of your trips. Now you can access your plans anytime, anywhere—for free.
Experts agree! The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, Inc., and many more recommend using TripIt.
• After booking, simply forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt will instantly create a master itinerary for each of your trips.
• You can opt to allow TripIt to automatically import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
• Access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer or wearable device anytime, anywhere.
• Sync TripIt with your calendar, so your travel plans show up alongside other meetings or events.
• Easily share specific plans, or your entire itinerary, with anyone.
• Help shape your future flying experience by providing anonymous feedback on your flights.
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracking, alternate flight finder, fare refund notifications, point tracking, and more.
Choose all the benefits of TripIt Pro, and your first year's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $48.99 per year in the U.S.
TripIt® is brought to you by Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur takes companies of all sizes and stages beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. Concur’s services are trusted by more than 35,000 clients around the globe, and over 45 million end users process travel and expenses with Concur.
What's New in Version 9.6.0
In this release, we made the TripIt app compatible with iOS 11 and enhanced TripIt for iMessage to include dynamic updates for shared plans and the ability to share your entire trip. For TripIt Pro users, shared flights will include the most up-to-date information. If the recipient has the TripIt app, the shared trip content will update with any changes that may occur, such as flight delays.
Also in this release:
• Now with iOS 11, you can sign in quickly using password autofill from your iCloud keychain.
• Preview your trip summary from the trip list or get a glimpse at a plan from the trip summary screen with 3D Touch (iPhone only).
• Edit your plans easily: Start typing, and we'll provide location suggestions and fill in the address (iPhone only).
• Nearby Places is now available on the rental car, activity, and restaurant screens (iPhone only).
• Catch potential conflicting plans with new callouts (iPhone only).
• We fixed a bug that caused Go Now to freeze and a few other issues.
Thank you for not neglecting the users of not "too old" technology!
There are millions of Ipad 2, et al, users that have devices that have continued to have "strong" batteries because we respected the rules of properly recharging our devices. I applaud you for your continued support. I know there will be a day that the business model will support us, but I will support that decision when it happens, Don't let the "big guys on the block" control everything.
How did I ever do without TripIt?!
OMG! Stress-free travel is possible now! I use this app every time I travel. It's amazing how one, free app can do so much. Get TripIt. You'll be glad that you did. I stress less, get more done (both work and fun stuff). Coordinating with others is easy. Carving out time for favorite places to go is a lot easier to make happen with TripIt. Whether traveling solo or with a family, get this app!
Trip it knows so I don't have to.
I've used Tripit Pro for about 5 years. I love how it keeps all my travel information in one place, reminds me of travel related things I need to do and just generally keeps track of everything for me. It's been a very useful App and I'm happy to renew and pay for it every year. It's worth it!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 9.6.0
- Size: 109 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2017 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99