AN EASIER TRIP, EVERY TIME
This isn’t your average travel app. Imagine checking one place for everything, and knowing about things before they happen. See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for millions of travelers.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other apps, it doesn’t matter where you book. TripIt can manage it all. As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to email@example.com and we’ll instantly create a master itinerary and map view of all your plans.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. With Siri shortcuts for iOS 12, you can even access those details hands-free! Plus, we make it easy to send travel plans to your calendar, or to anyone you choose.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long.
When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
WHILE YOU'RE PLANNING YOUR TRIP
• Help you find a better seat
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Remind you when to check in
BEFORE YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR
• Tell you when to leave for the airport
• Send real-time flight alerts
• Let you know how long the security lines are
WHILE YOU'RE ON THE MOVE
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
• Send terminal and gate reminders
• Tell you baggage claim info
• Give you access to airport lounges with LoungeBuddy
• The redesigned “Pro” tab for TripIt Pro users helps you access and learn about all the features available to you. Now you can go to one place to search interactive airport maps, activate Go Now to remind you when to leave for the airport, explore international travel tools for any country, add reward programs to Point Tracker, and access other features.
• Have a question about TripIt? The Help Center, available from the More tab, has answers. If you would like to contact us, now you can add screenshots when sending a question or feedback to our support team.
• We fixed a bug that prevented adding additional flight segments.
Ratings and Reviews
Top 3 of all apps. All time. Ever.
Since I started using this app, I have travelled 1,482,337 miles. I LOVE this app. I travel a lot for work (and holidays) and being able to email my booking confirmations, private and work and have them all in one place is fantastic. It changed my travel routine. Rather then show up with a folder of different printed confirmations, it’s all laid out in one place. My wife and I share our itineraries and it’s great for family trips where we book different parts. Its like I have a brilliant assistant with programming knowledge. Just bring a battery pack for your phone after a long flight :-)
I try hundreds of apps each year but after many years using this app it is still the most useful thing on my phone after the calendar and mail app.
Seriously, I have emailed booking confirmations as PDF’s, word docs, email etc from some really funky airlines and it’s rarely missed a beat.
My only suggestion to the developers to improve on perfection might be to tie in with one of the flight map apps so I can see on the plane which country I am flying over. Those guys have nothing like the capability you do, so a tie in could be cool.
Thanks again for all the travel hassle you guys saved!
Making Live Easier and Organized
This is a great app and it has worked for me 98% from the time I downloaded it for my iPhone. I travel 25 weeks a year and this has made me more organized and efficient. I email my air, hotel, train or car rental confirms to Tripit and with in minutes it's all on my iPhone. To have a single place to have ALL of my travel info is a dream. I use to be in the back of a cab and the driver would ask "What is the address of the hotel?" I would have to open my briefcase backpack find the file, find the hotel info and tell the guy, then get to the hotel and go through the process again at the hotel when they can't find my confirm number. Now I look at the specific trip on TripIt and it's all there. If you are a business traveler this is an awesome app. I was so impressed with the free version I upgrading to the paid version. Thanks TripIt, keep the updates coming, it just keeps getting better and better.
Good travel App but can be improved
The app is good and practical. Since WorldMate's discontinuation (the best App that was available to manage trips in my view), TripIt Pro is the App that I find to be the closest to it. After trying many others that are available in the App Store, I found TripIt to be the best one out there. Well thought with good features. However, I would suggest two improvements to it:
1. To allow flight searches from within the app. No need to have the option to buy tickets from within the app but it would be very helpful to be able to search for flights independently from any saved trip (this option was available in WorldMate).
2. It would be very helpful to have the possibility to add trips' information on already existing calendars without having to subscribe to a new one (currently, one has to subscribe to a new TripIt calendar). This is particularly true when your calendar is accessible to your assistant and/or colleagues so they can check your availability.
- TripIt Inc
- 123.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Concur Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro (1 Year) $48.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.