TripIt: Travel Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place. Simply forward your confirmation emails to email@example.com. Instantly, TripIt will create a master itinerary for each of your trips with all your travel details in one place. And you can access them anytime, anywhere—for free.
• You handle the booking; we’ll take care of the rest. Simply forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt will instantly create a master itinerary for each of your trips.
• Create trip itineraries without lifting a finger. If you’d like, TripIt can import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
• Access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer or wearable device anytime, anywhere.
• Sync TripIt with your calendar, so your travel plans show up alongside other meetings or events.
• TripIt makes it easy to send specific plans, or your entire itinerary, to anyone.
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracking, alternate flight finder, fare refund notifications, point tracking, and more.
Choose all the benefits of TripIt Pro, and your first year's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $48.99 per year in the U.S.
Experts agree! The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, Inc., and many more recommend using TripIt.
TripIt® is brought to you by Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Founded in 1993 on the premise of helping drive costs out of businesses through innovation, Concur’s services are trusted by over 20,000 clients around the globe with around 30 million users.
What's New in Version 8.3.1
• Created a way for you to provide feedback on your flight that will help shape future in-flight experiences.
• Polished TripIt for iMessage to make it easier to share your plans, especially with non-iOS users.
• Organized the new help center to make it easier to find what you need.
• Squashed some pesky bugs, including one that prevented TripIt Pro Point Tracker from updating, one that prevented iPad users from syncing their calendars, and one that caused a crash when leaving the Network screens.
Didn't expect myself to love this app but I do
Before I used this app, I would print the itinerary, sign up for email alert and write down the airline phone number. I figure I was all set. But I've grown to love the app. Being able to look up departure date/time, terminal, gate info and be notified of delays all in one place is really handy. I frequently have multiple trips lined up so when colleagues and family members ask me about my itinerary, I have them at my fingertips. Make me looks so organized :)
I only give 4 stars because it is sometimes difficult to get an itinerary into the app. When you send the airline email to the TripIt address, it doesn't always work. Would be better if TripIt can prompt for my booking number and auto populate the trip. It sort of does that when I book a trip using Concur at work but not when I book outside of the concur environment.
Best app for travel
For years I was a business traveler and lived and died by this app. One single source to keep all your travel information. I love how it seamlessly interfaces to Google maps so you can get driving directions from airport to hotel.
Now that I travel mostly for pleasure, I still love it for putting together my itinerary. Hotels, restaurants, car rentals, ferry rides, tours, airline tickets, even visits to family all conveniently kept at my fingertips. Need to call Aunt Helen and let her know you'll be arriving a little late for dinner? If you've added her phone number and address to your itinerary you can call her directly from the app. How cool is that?
I couldn't live without this app, I use the Pro version and have never encountered any problems.
Isn't that what we all want? A pleasant travel experience. TripIt can't guarantee the airlines, car rental agencies, trains, hotels, B&B's, etc. will all be pleasant, but organizing all their myriad of information, apps, emails, accounts, points, delays, changes, etc will be with TripIt.
I am a "pro" subscriber/user and the best endorsement I can give TripIt is that I rely on it.
Even if you don't travel that much, having everything together in the same place in a single format throughout your trip makes your encounters with all the airlines, hotels, car rentals, etc very simple and easy.
We have all rolled our eyes at the rookie traveller holding up the line fumbling through print outs or on the device searching emails and different apps trying to supply a confirmation number or something. TripIt puts that drama to rest. Same with gate changes or delays. TripIt actually notifies you. You don't have to check anything but your text messages or notifications.
I use TripIt for all my trips and you should too. It truly is the best.
85k miles on my preferred airline last year and many more on others.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 8.3.1
- Size: 65.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2016 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99