TripIt: Travel Organizer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place. Simply forward travel confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt will create a master itinerary for each of your trips. Now you can access your plans anytime, anywhere—for free.
Experts agree! The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, Inc., and many more recommend using TripIt.
• After booking, simply forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt will instantly create a master itinerary for each of your trips.
• You can opt to allow TripIt to automatically import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
• Access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer or wearable device anytime, anywhere.
• Sync TripIt with your calendar, so your travel plans show up alongside other meetings or events.
• Easily share specific plans, or your entire itinerary, with anyone.
• Help shape your future flying experience by providing anonymous feedback on your flights.
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracking, alternate flight finder, fare refund notifications, point tracking, and more.
Choose all the benefits of TripIt Pro, and your first year's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $48.99 per year in the U.S.
TripIt® is brought to you by Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur takes companies of all sizes and stages beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. Concur’s services are trusted by more than 35,000 clients around the globe, and over 45 million end users process travel and expenses with Concur.
What's New in Version 10.0.1
iPad owners, rejoice! We've revamped our iPad app with a new look for your trips and plans. The iPad also gets the recent features we introduced for iPhone, such as Nearby Places and more ways to share and, for TripIt Pro users, Go Now, interactive airport maps, and more.
Plus you can use iOS 11's new drag-and-drop feature with the TripIt app for iPad. Need to add a plan to your trip? Simply drag an item from Calendar, Maps, Safari, Contacts, and Photos—and drop it into your timeline.
But that's not all, we've also:
• Made it possible to find your trip information in Spotlight search, allowing you to search upcoming and past trips from your device's home screen.
• (TripIt Pro only) Enhanced our interactive airport maps with:
° Gate-to-gate walk time estimates on layovers.
° Navigation from the gate to the airport’s designated rideshare pickup area (limited airports).
• Added support for layovers of up to 24 hours for our international flyers.
• Gotten TripIt ready for iPhone X. Hope you are too!
• Fixed bugs that caused crashes when sharing plans and resolving a flight conflict.
I had to move apps since Worldmate has shutdown. So far it looks ok but really could do with integration with other apps eg I cant import contacts, I have to type all details again, does not link to email on phone to auto import trips (only allows specific email providers), does not have OCR/Photo scan for documents such as passport, driving licence, etc., looks like I have to ‘share’ each trip rather than authorising another user to see all trips.
Will try it and then decide to either upgrade to pro or pick another app.
Since going to war my memory is very short. Having this app is a great way to organize and keep track of everything that’s going on! It also gives suggestions of nearby places to eat/drink, just a great app overall. Only downside is that you have to manually load all your data (besides flights it pulls flight information from the internet, which is great).
iPad experience = iPhone experience. Is that good?
The iPad app needed updating, but this seems to be a direct port of the iPhone version, dismissing anything the additional screen real estate might bring to the experience. There is no right/left pane interaction; every selection brings you to a new screen. And the map - which was nice but needed bettering - is apparently gone entirely. I’m not sure we went forward more than we slid back.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 03, 2017
- Version: 10.0.1
- Size: 109 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2017 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99