TripIt - Travel Organizer - FREE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Organize your travel plans in one place with TripIt® from Concur. Simply forward your travel confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt automagically creates a detailed daily itinerary for every trip.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Apple Calendar, Outlook, or Google Calendar
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
Forbes: "30 Must-Have iPhone Apps For Frequent Flyers" – May 2013
TIME Magazine: "50 Must-Have iPad Apps" – April 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
PC Mag: "The 100 Best iPhone Apps" – October 2012
What's New in Version 4.8.0
● With TripIt Pro, get new Point Tracker expiration alerts, receive push notifications alerting you when your valuable reward programs points are about to expire.
● Also with Point Tracker, keep track of any unsupported rewards programs by entering your account information manually so everything can be tracked in one place.
● Other minor bug fixes.
Convenient and useful
Tripit has really help me keep my travel organized. I travel about half of every month either for work or pleasure, and keeping it all straight is a challenge. Tripit makes it easy with lots of added bonuses. I love the map feature showing the whole trip and letting you dive in on the parts.
Great app for organizing trips
I planned a three country four week vacation. Sounds pretty simple but it has eight flights from start to finish.
The people traveling with me do a lot of flipping back and forth with their printed schedules. I'm around three touches away from finding any flight information I need.
Easy and reliable
Overall, this app works consistently and reliably with intuitive interface and easy importation of trips from a variety of sources. There are still improvements to be made in importing details of some travel, specifically cruises.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 09, 2014
- Version: 4.8.0
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2013 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99