TripIt: Travel Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place. Simply forward travel confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt will create a master itinerary for each of your trips. Now you can access your plans anytime, anywhere—for free.
Experts agree! The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, Inc., and many more recommend using TripIt.
• After booking, simply forward your confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt will instantly create a master itinerary for each of your trips.
• You can opt to allow TripIt to automatically import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
• Access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer or wearable device anytime, anywhere.
• Sync TripIt with your calendar, so your travel plans show up alongside other meetings or events.
• Easily share specific plans, or your entire itinerary, with anyone.
• Help shape your future flying experience by providing anonymous feedback on your flights.
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracking, alternate flight finder, fare refund notifications, point tracking, and more.
Choose all the benefits of TripIt Pro, and your first year's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $48.99 per year in the U.S.
TripIt® is brought to you by Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Concur takes companies of all sizes and stages beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. Concur’s services are trusted by more than 35,000 clients around the globe, and over 45 million end users process travel and expenses with Concur.
What's New in Version 9.5.0
• TripIt Pro's new interactive airport maps will help you get around easily with step-by-step directions, walking times, search options, and more. (iPhone only)
• We fixed a few bugs and crashes.
This is a very good app that has a tons of useful features. I love the fact that I simply forward off my itineraries to TripIt and they auto import everything. I was even able to see an upcoming cruise that I sent it...the port calls accurately populated. This will make coordinating upcoming trips with friends a breeze!
The one thing missing: weather. I think I can see online via the web, but not on the iPad or iPhone app. This would be so useful on the go! This feature is holding me back from a 5-star rating.
Amazing Way to Organize Travel Info
By forwarding itineraries to to TripIt I quickly populate a robust travel itinerary complete with all the confirmation codes, dates and times I need. Plus it lets me know when flights are delayed or gates are changed. And by adding the ports for my upcoming cruise I have a great summary of every place I'll visit in one handy place. Brilliant.
Made me miss my flight 😡
I entered all of my travel information for a business trip to California coming from North Carolina. When I looked at my flight info before my trip it showed my flight home would be at 4:22pm, I planned my whole trip and made it to the airport at 2:22pm....... turns out my flight was at 1:22pm!!! it was showing me east coast time for my flight!!! Why on earth wouldn't it show my flight times for where they are leaving from??!?!!! If I cannot rely on the information on this app what is the point!!!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 09, 2017
- Version: 9.5.0
- Size: 107 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2017 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$48.99