AN EASIER TRIP, EVERY TIME
This isn’t your average travel app. Imagine checking one place for everything, and knowing about things before they happen. See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for millions of travelers.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other apps, it doesn’t matter where you book. TripIt can manage it all. As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to email@example.com and we’ll instantly create a master itinerary and map view of all your plans.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. With Siri shortcuts for iOS 12, you can even access those details hands-free! Plus, we make it easy to send travel plans to your calendar, or to anyone you choose.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long.
When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
WHILE YOU'RE PLANNING YOUR TRIP
• Help you find a better seat
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Remind you when to check in
BEFORE YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR
• Tell you when to leave for the airport
• Send real-time flight alerts
• Let you know how long the security lines are
WHILE YOU'RE ON THE MOVE
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
• Send terminal and gate reminders
• Tell you baggage claim info
• Give you access to airport lounges with LoungeBuddy
• The beloved map view is back and better than ever on both iPhone and iPad. Access it from your trip timeline by tapping the map button to see your travel plans as points on a map. You can also get transportation options for getting from point A to B.
• Have you been using TripIt for years? Now you can view your travel stats by year, in addition to your cumulative total. If your distance traveled is zero, make sure to add a home location and home airport to your profile.
• We redesigned the header for better legibility to support accessibility.
• When you hop in your ride to a meeting or concert, sometimes you need the location name more than the address: Activities on the Watch now include the location name.
• The app is compatible with the new, larger iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR screens.
• We fixed bugs that prevented moving trip items, stopped the Watch app from launching, and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Manage all of your itineraries in one place.
Good travel App but can be improved
The app is good and practical. Since WorldMate's discontinuation (the best App that was available to manage trips in my view), TripIt Pro is the App that I find to be the closest to it. After trying many others that are available in the App Store, I found TripIt to be the best one out there. Well thought with good features. However, I would suggest two improvements to it:
1. To allow flight searches from within the app. No need to have the option to buy tickets from within the app but it would be very helpful to be able to search for flights independently from any saved trip (this option was available in WorldMate).
2. It would be very helpful to have the possibility to add trips' information on already existing calendars without having to subscribe to a new one (currently, one has to subscribe to a new TripIt calendar). This is particularly true when your calendar is accessible to your assistant and/or colleagues so they can check your availability.
I love this app in Pro version! It works as a concierge, travel agent, reminder, and will even give alerts if you are elegible for a better fare. This feature alone has paid for the annual app multiple years. The app will even remind you when you should leave for the airport to allow time for traffic and check in. If the gate changes, you get a reminder. It will provide you with a layout of the airportI so you know where to go. The app will also let you know of available lounges within the airport. It also keeps track of your mileage reward program with airlines and hotels. You can share your trip itinerary with friends and/or coworkers. A new feature If traveling out of the country, it will provide you with vital information so you know what to expect exchange rate, type of electrical adapters you may need, etc. I have only touched on a few benefits, there are a lot more. Well worth it!!
- TripIt Inc
- 154.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Concur Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro (1 Year) $48.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.