Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer? Linda, a virtual coach, can help answer your questions.
Talk to Someone: Triple Negative Breast Cancer is an interactive conversation where you can speak to a virtual coach, Linda, and ask questions in a safe environment. You choose the topics of conversation and select the questions you would like Linda to answer. You can find more information about:
- How triple negative breast cancer is different from other types of breast cancer
- What changes you can expect in your life and health during treatment
- What to expect from chemotherapy
- How to get help and support
Based on your answers to questions during the conversation, Linda will provide personalized responses specific to your situation. In Talk to Someone: Triple Negative Breast Cancer, you can explore your thoughts and feelings at your own pace: you control the conversation by making choices about what you’d like to discuss. You can also access resources that will connect you to more detailed information about triple negative breast cancer.
- Engage in a simulated conversation with a virtual coach and get answers to the questions most important to you.
- Learn the facts about triple negative breast cancer, from diagnosis to treatment.
- Access a list of helpful resources
This project was funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC’s Office of State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support) through a cooperative agreement number 5NU38OT000225-05 with the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors. The simulation was developed by Kognito and is powered by the Kognito proprietary simulation platform and methodology (“Kognito IP”). All rights in Kognito IP reserved. © 2018 Kognito Solutions, LLC.
Update user flow.
- Kognito Solutions LLC
- 68.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 CDC. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.