Triplety - Playground for the web
By Flammy Design
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
#1 developer tool in 7 countries.
Triplety is a development environment for web designers and developers.
With Triplety, you can save the hassle of writing boilerplate code. Your code works with live preview and live reload.
- Built-in Preview with live reload
- Local HTTP server with live reload for external browsers (Live reload for modern browsers including iOS4.2+)
- Support LESS, SCSS+Compass and CoffeeScript
- CSS libraries
- Resource files (e.g. PNG images)
- Your own Triplety's project
- Live CSSLint, JSHint
- Exporting Triplety’s project
- Full retina support
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Fixed startup crash bug.
Just as good as jsfiddle
This has helped me complete small projects that I needed to get up and running FAST.
It took a while, but I was able to find where the projects are stored so I could add images and JSON requirements to each project. In the next version I hope this could be stored on iCloud for backups.
Its like a desktop version of JSfiddle
Clean, minimal design. Has the basic functions of most online coders. Considering the limited features and slow auto reload it might not be worth 10$. This is not a professional coding app as advertised, just an overpriced codeing box for desktop.