By Stevens Creek Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The software that pays for itself! Keep track of all your deductible (or reimbursable) mileage and lower your taxes!
• Track mileage in four categories (business, charity, medical, and other by default; user-configurable) for three different cars
• Record a date, distance, category, destination and, optionally, purpose for each trip, as well as tolls and parking when applicable
• Record either trip mileage or start/finish odometer readings
• Optionally record start/end time for each trip
• Immediate (same screen) view of three most recent entries to see whether you entered yesterday's trip, and to confirm correct entry of the current trip; full scrolling log view on separate screen.
• Save "frequent trips" for one-tap data entry
• Quickly add up total mileage for different time periods (e.g., last year, last week)
• Email your entire log or portions of it (by date) to yourself or your accountant for tax records, or to your company for reimbursement
• Watch a QuickTime movie of the software in action at http://www.stevenscreek.com/iPhone/videos/TripLog.mov
• Read the complete online manual at http://www.stevenscreek.com/iPhone/triplog.htm
What's New in Version 3.1
For those using a script to send logged information, if the "Email To" setting is empty, the script will include a new "user" parameter which contains the "name" of the device (e.g., "Joe's iPhone"). If "Email To" setting is not empty, the script should include an "email" parameter, as has been the case.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 09, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Stevens Creek Software LLC
- ©2008-2015 Stevens Creek Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.