By Stevens Creek Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The software that pays for itself! Keep track of all your deductible (or reimbursable) mileage and lower your taxes!
• Track mileage in four categories (business, charity, medical, and other by default; user-configurable) for three different cars
• Record a date, distance, category, destination and, optionally, purpose for each trip, as well as tolls and parking when applicable
• Record either trip mileage or start/finish odometer readings
• Optionally record start/end time for each trip
• Immediate (same screen) view of three most recent entries to see whether you entered yesterday's trip, and to confirm correct entry of the current trip; full scrolling log view on separate screen.
• Save "frequent trips" for one-tap data entry
• Quickly add up total mileage for different time periods (e.g., last year, last week)
• Email your entire log or portions of it (by date) to yourself or your accountant for tax records, or to your company for reimbursement
• Watch a QuickTime movie of the software in action at http://www.stevenscreek.com/iPhone/videos/TripLog.mov
• Read the complete online manual at http://www.stevenscreek.com/iPhone/triplog.htm
NOTE: A great many of the "reviews" of this software apply to version 1.0 of the software and are no longer applicable (current version is 2.0). The very first review, for example, entitled "Accountant says it needs to be actual odometer readings," is rated helpful by 29 out of 31 customers. However it is actually quite UNhelpful, because the software ALLOWS you to record actual odometer readings if that is what you want. Other inaccuracies permeate the reviews.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Fixed a bug which required you to set "Use Start/End Times" BEFORE using the program the first time or else the program would crash.
Use this app for about 2 years
I found this app useful for my tax report. It's bit confuse when I start use it. But works fine now. Only thing I want from this app is Printing feature I can print directly from the app or export pdf other than e mail. I have to e mail them first in order to print the report. Works as advertised if you use it right.
Great app and company
Used to use trip deluxe for Palm. This is better. It can be customized for a couple of businesses I have. It's a little techy but I love it. The help write ups are worth the price -they are detailed and answer all your questions and then some. Well worth the price. Buy it.
This ap is worthless junk. Terrible user interface. Very unforgiving of mistakes and just about impossible to enter data reliably. Instructions are worthless. Don't waste your money. Wish I could get my money back.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 18, 2011
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Stevens Creek Software LLC
- ©2008-2011 Stevens Creek Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.