By Stevens Creek Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The software that pays for itself! Keep track of all your deductible (or reimbursable) mileage and lower your taxes!
• Track mileage in four categories (business, charity, medical, and other by default; user-configurable) for three different cars
• Record a date, distance, category, destination and, optionally, purpose for each trip, as well as tolls and parking when applicable
• Record either trip mileage or start/finish odometer readings
• Optionally record start/end time for each trip
• Immediate (same screen) view of three most recent entries to see whether you entered yesterday's trip, and to confirm correct entry of the current trip; full scrolling log view on separate screen.
• Save "frequent trips" for one-tap data entry
• Quickly add up total mileage for different time periods (e.g., last year, last week)
• Email your entire log or portions of it (by date) to yourself or your accountant for tax records, or to your company for reimbursement
• Watch a QuickTime movie of the software in action at http://www.stevenscreek.com/iPhone/videos/TripLog.mov
• Read the complete online manual at http://www.stevenscreek.com/iPhone/triplog.htm
What's New in Version 3.0.2
o When emailing output via script, 3.0.1 would only work with https access. 3.0.2 now works with http and https.
o Minor UI changes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 29, 2015
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Stevens Creek Software LLC
- ©2008-2015 Stevens Creek Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.