TripLog - GPS Mileage Log Tracker
By BizLog, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IRS requires odometer reading for each business trip. Make sure you have the right mileage tracking app that can defend you at IRS audit. For more information, please visit https://triplogmileage.com/IRS-Uber-tax-deduction.html
***** Detect device movement and automatically track mileage with MagicTrip™, or Auto Start when connected to Power or OBD-II Bluetooth scanner, or on set timeframe
***** The only mileage tracking app reads vehicle odometer from OBD-II scan tool
***** Sync and merge data to TripLog Web Service from multiple devices
***** Integrate with QuickBooks and Concur
***** Most comprehensive reports compliant to IRS TAX returns
***** Trucker support with IFTA fuel tax reports
• Use GPS to track mileage, record actual driving route and show on Maps.
• Automatically detects device movement and track mileage with MagicTrip™. Start a trip when moving at 3 mph on average for 1 minute. Stop the trip when no movement for 10 minutes. Turn off GPS when idle to save battery.
• AUTO START when connected to power, GoPoint OBD-II Bluetooth scanner, or WiFi and drive more than 5 mph. Auto stop when vehicle stops and disconnected.
• iOS 8 widget on Today Notification pull-down
• Read vehicle VIN and odometer from GoPoint OBD-II scan tool.
• MagicTrip™ - Walk for a while and start driving over speed threshold, trip will be auto started. After speed below threshold for a few minutes, trip will be auto stopped. No need to even pull out the phone.
• Sync data between web service and multiple mobile devices.
• Find street address by latitude/longitude.
• Query online map services for suggested driving distance and time. Show locations and directions on map.
• IRS compliant tax return HTML and CSV reports with built-in IRS 2012, 2013, 2014 mileage rates.
• Take receipt photos and upload to cloud storage. Photos are available to download in HTML reports.
• Support all kinds of business expense types for bookkeeping
• Turn regular expenses into scheduled reminders with time and mileage intervals.
• Import location name and address from phone Contacts.
• Mark location as tollbooth and automatically apply tolls to trips that pass through the tollbooth
• Backup/restore data through device (free) and cloud storage (requires subscription to Cloud Storage). Transfer data to other mobile devices.
• Commercial truck support (scale, lumpers, and per diem allowance, and state-by-state mileage for IFTA fuel tax report).
• Calculate fuel economy (MPG, L/100km, or KM/L).
• Support multiple vehicles, multiple tax categories (business, medical, charity, etc.) and multiple business entities.
• Customize mile or kilometre, gallon or litre, 16 currency symbols, and 7 date formats.
• Reply to all customer emails within 24 hours
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. So please remember to stop the GPS tracking when you arrive the destination.
What's New in Version 5.2.1
Minor bug fixes
Really like app, don't buy an OBD device
I really like this app, but the connectivity to GoPoint is frustrating. Once it wakes up in the morning and if it connects, it stays connected all day. But let it sit overnight and connecting the next day is iffy. My $100 purchase of GoPoint was a waste of money. Just use the GPS feature and auto-start
Best tracking app ever
I love how this app helps me keep my mileage in line. I’ve recommended it to others and they love it too! Keep it up!
Regular user for my small biz
started using in 2016 and its good support for my tax files.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 11, 2017
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 16.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BizLog, LLC
- © 2012 - 2016 BizLog LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud Storage$2.99
- Power User Package$4.99
- 2013 Reports and Logs$0.99
- 2014 Reports and Logs$0.99
- Bundled Package$9.99
- Executive Package$4.99
- 2015 Reports and Logs$0.99
- 2016 Reports and Logs$0.99
- 2012 Reports and Logs$0.99
- Bundled Package Upgrade$4.99