Sygic Travel: Trip Planner & City Guide
By Tripomatic s.r.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sygic Travel: Trip Planner is your personal travel guide. Discover places to visit, plan your travel itinerary, and enjoy your trip, even offline.
Sygic Travel will show you where the tourist attractions and other useful places are located and navigate you to them even offline, so that you will never get lost. If you need to change your plans on the spot, this trip planner can recommend what to do near your location. Fodor’s travel guides are included in the app for popular cities such as London, NYC, Barcelona, and Paris (with Sygic Travel Premium). No matter where you are going, Sygic Travel: Trip Planner will help you make an awesome travel itinerary and enjoy your travels.
Sygic Travel is an award-winning travel planning platform featured by Apple, BBC, The Next Web, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, Product Hunt, and many others.
• Incredibly easy travel planning
• Information about all the important sights in a city (opening times, admissions)
• Fodor’s travel guides for popular destinations*
• Worldwide vector-based offline maps
• Offline walking navigation
• Opening hours and contact information for attractions and sights
• Time & distance estimates for route optimization
• Filters to find the places that you are really interested in
• Clear overviews for each day in your travel plan
• Weather forecasts
• Template travel itineraries to get you started
• Possibility to download and print out your personal travel guide in PDF (on the web)
• Sync your travel itinerary across all your devices
• Share your trips with friends and work on them together
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Plan your trip on the web: http://travel.sygic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SygicTravel
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SygicTravel/
Contact our support team: email@example.com or visit http://help.sygic.com
If you love our app, please leave a review. It helps other people find the app and it motivates us to make Sygic Travel even better.
* Fodor’s travel guides are available for the following destinations:
Amsterdam, Athens, Auckland, Bahamas, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing, Berlin, Boston, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Copenhagen, Dubai, Dublin, Florence, Florida Keys, French Riviera, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Kyoto, Las Vegas, Lisbon, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Miami, Milan, Munich, New York, Oahu, Orlando, Paris, Prague, Reykjavik, Rio de Janeiro, Rome, San Diego, San Franscisco, Seattle, Seoul, Stockholm, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Venice, Vienna, Washington D.C.
What's New in Version 4.5.1
We've squashed some bugs and fixed some errors in this release.
Here's an overview of changes from the previous one, just to remember:
• Further refinements of the new map markers introduced in the previous update.
• New translations: German, Italian and Slovak. Bringing our total to 9 languages.
• Offline data downloads much faster, especially for large destinations.
Stay tuned for our next big release, we have a lot in store coming up.
Do you enjoy Sygic Travel? Please help others discover it. Rating it on the App Store means a lot. Your Feedback is appreciated as well. Thanks!
Using this trip as I make a last minute sebatical around Europe. It's great for how it allows a user to show up in a city and have a self-contained guide to make sure that none of the major attractions are missed, and even causes travel through the city to be much more efficient in experiencing the noted sights. Mmmm only gripe is that the map itself is a bit off - I keep having to switch to google maps to try to find a good and accurate walk route to the destination that it is telling me would logically be next in my path. I think this will get worked out. At any rate, very happy to have a resource like this, even if it isn't perfect.
Just a warning!
This is the exact same app as was released quite a while ago. That app was named "Destinations". When I downloaded that app I loved it, so I "unlocked" the premium version. What I didn't realize was that I would never receive any updates as promised (new cities, attractions, info). The app eventually became useless due to being outdated. This app is from Tripomatic the same company that released the app I originally purchased. I would imagine that there will be no updates ever for this app based on past performance. Beware it may be released again under another new name. So once again I would need to make a purchase to unlock the "current" premium version! Just a bit dishonest?
Great app. I have the free version and I'm very happy with it. Probably the pro version is even better.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 65.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish
- Seller: Tripomatic s.r.o.
- © 2012 Tripomatic s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sygic Travel Premium$18.99
- Paris City Guide$7.99
- All Offline Guides & Maps$16.99
- London City Guide$7.99
- All Europe City Guides$13.99
- Rome City Guide$7.99
- New York City Guide$7.99
- Barcelona City Guide$7.99
- Amsterdam City Guide$7.99
- Washington D.C. City Guide$7.99