Triposo - Your Smart Travel Guide
By Triposo Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Triposo is your smart travel guide - it’s free and works offline! Our awesome algorithms crunch through millions of websites and reviews to deliver unique recommendations across 50,000 destinations worldwide! Personalize your trip by picking your favorite hotels, sights, activities and restaurants and book them seamlessly in our app! With Triposo, all your bookings are safely stored in one place. That’s not all, our city maps, local tips and personalized suggestions work without the internet so you can wander freely.
Download the Triposo iOS App and start discovering the world today.
Why You Need Triposo
• Triposo works offline so you can avoid expensive roaming charges and data plans - offline maps, offline routing and offline city walks all at your disposal.
• We crunch through websites and reviews to provide you with the most comprehensive travel recommendations on hotels, tours, local experiences, bars, restaurants and more.
• Discover highlights and hidden gems in over 50,000 destinations worldwide
• Plan and personalize your trip with suggestions and tips from our experts.
• Book hotels, tours, activities and transportation all in one place seamlessly through our app.
• Triposo is free and easy to use
What People Are Saying
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need.”
“Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!”
“I travel overseas constantly and Triposo is a must for traveling. I’d literally be lost without it!”
How We Do It
We make awesome travel guides using smart algorithms. To do this, we crawl data from open content sources like World66, Wikivoyage, Wikipedia, Open Street Maps, TouristEye and Flickr. Once we have all the data, it’s time to parse. From each source, we extract all the information we can. Afterwards, we start identifying patterns and matching to come up with one complete record for each location. Now it’s time to determine what is most relevant to travelers. We use traveler’s photos and keyword density to analyze our content. Once we’ve got the most important data, we create the most comprehensive mobile travel guides.
What's New in Version 6.1.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We’ve got a new look! We’ve got bigger pictures, brighter colors and cooler icons. The whole redesign is focused on making it easier to discover what’s great about a destination. We hope you’ll enjoy it just as much as we do!
You’ll notice the new design immediately, but we also added a bunch of new features you’ll love:
- New and improved trip planning! Plan and manage your trip directly from the home screen. Add dates and save all the places you want to visit in one place.
- Catch a ride! If Uber is available where you are, we can help you get a ride. You will see an Uber icon below each place of interest that lets you know how long it will take to get an Uber. Tapping the button opens the Uber app with the starting point and destination already selected.
- Get an idea of what are cool areas to hang out more easily! Search where you want to go and get a complete list of things to do in that area. It works for areas in big cities as well as islands and regions.
- And as always, we've updated our guides with new places and small tweaks to improve your experience.
Best Travel App Ever
This app allows you to download great city overviews and common knowledge resources for specific cities. If you're traveling without a SIM card for the area this is a must have. You can use GPS to mark your location in airplane mode and locate restaurants, sights, and attractions with walking directions. It will even provide you with a city walking tour. It can take a little time to figure out all the features but it's well worth it!
Best Travel App Ever!
My husband and I have relied on this app for the last two years in our travels to Italy and France -- and it is great for the US also.
The best part of this is that you do not need internet to use it. It is very expensive for a US citizen to purchase wifi while in Europe. Most establishments have wifi, but when you are exploring the cities, to have access to this site without wifi, is invaluable.
It is incredible how much information is in Triposo in the small cities in Italy and France. While exploring the areas, the sense of security to use the maps to navigate is wonderful.
AND IT IS ALL FREE! Thank you Triposo for making travel easier and trouble free.
Don't leave home without it! I don't
I've been to 78 Countries and I wish I had this app for all of them. It's the one app that I tell everyone I meet who travels to download and rest easy. I never worry about getting back to my hotel, find an iconic building grab a bite to eat or catch a train. And the best part...it's all FREE baby!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 18, 2016
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 127 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Triposo Inc
- © 2016 Triposo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account$3.99
- Fodor's Italy$3.99
- Fodor's Paris$1.99
- An Audio Guide through Soho and Theatreland$0.99
- An Audio Guide through London - Part 2$0.99
- Fodor's Japan$3.99
- Fodor's Berlin$1.99
- Fodor's France$3.99
- An Audio Guide through London - Part 1$0.99
- Fodor's San Francisco$1.99