By Triposo Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
One travel guide for the whole world. It's free and works offline.
Triposo offers you the best travel guide for your phone. Complete and up to date information from the best open sources and handy maps. Download city or country guides and use them offline while you travel. They are all free.
• Start the Triposo Travel Guide and pick the country you will be visiting. The download starts immediately.
• Download once and the guides work offline.
• The guide includes an overview map for the country and detailed city maps for the top cities.
• For major cities, you get a special city guide with information about all the major sights, a list of great restaurants and different nightlife options.
• Travel dashboard with currency converter, weather and useful phrases.
• Includes complete and up-to-date country guides for:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Virgin Islands
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Federated States of Micronesia
Republic of Macedonia
Republic of the Congo
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
* Plus city guides for:
New York City
What people are saying:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
What's New in Version 4.5.0
We’ve done a lot more than just bug fixing!
- A better selection of tours to book and better search for last minute experiences.
- A cool new nightlife suggester in selected cities helping you find the best bars.
- New smart suggesters, making it easier for our pro users to find recommendations from Fodor’s travel experts.
- The ability to get access to Fodor’s recommendations for single cities or countries.
Couldn't imagine my trip without it
Used this app while I was backpacking Europe for few months. It came in super handy with offline maps, tips, tours, sights, local customs, and even phrases in the language of the area. Great app, the best part is it's free!
By far the best
This travel guide lets you know about places with ease. Very simple and effective layout along with information placed properly. The language guide is very helpful. Kudos to the developers:-)
My favorite travel app. I live my guide books at home now and it makes my bags so much lighter
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 17, 2015
- Version: 4.5.0
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Triposo Inc
- © 2015 Triposo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account$4.99
- Fodor's Japan$3.99
- Fodor's Brussels$0.99
- Fodor's Switzerland$2.99
- Irena's Berlin$0.99
- Lonely Planet travel guide content for Munich$2.99