By Triposo Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
One travel guide for the whole world. It's free and works offline.
Triposo offers you the best travel guide for your phone. Complete and up to date information from the best open sources and handy maps. Download city or country guides and use them offline while you travel. They are all free.
• Start the Triposo Travel Guide and pick the country you will be visiting. The download starts immediately.
• Download once and the guides work offline.
• The guide includes an overview map for the country and detailed city maps for the top cities.
• For major cities, you get a special city guide with information about all the major sights, a list of great restaurants and different nightlife options.
• Travel dashboard with currency converter, weather and useful phrases.
• Includes complete and up-to-date country guides for:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Virgin Islands
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Federated States of Micronesia
Republic of Macedonia
Republic of the Congo
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
* Plus city guides for:
New York City
What people are saying:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
What's New in Version 4.6.1
Improved performance and stability of the app
Got this for offline map capability but that does not seem to be supported anymore. Nonetheless this was my go-to in Barcelona to tell me what metro line a particular station was on. Also the metro map through this app was the clearest of any I could find. Ended up splitting between google maps and triposo. Triposo left out some good restaurants and felt over-filtered to me, but info was very complimentary to gmaps. Was glad to have it and used it every day.
Awesome travel app!
This app has been so useful! We are backpacking through Europe and this app has proved to be invaluable. Great offline access and all the info you need on the places to see and the best night life :)
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 17, 2015
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 54.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Triposo Inc
- © 2015 Triposo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account$6.99
- Fodor's Lima$1.99
- Fodor's Italy$3.99
- Fodor's Missouri$0.99
- Fodor's Athens$1.99
- Fodor's Capri$0.99
- Fodor's Rome$1.99
- Fodor's Venice$1.99
- Fodor's Republic of Ireland$2.99
- Fodor's Oregon$2.99