Triprecall organizes your photos, videos, and voice notes from your trip or celebration, and delivers them to another iPhone/iPad user or to your TV using AirPlay.
Use Triprecall-M, to capture those moments on your trip, organized by location and date. Then share them to anyone who has this app or an Apple TV.
- create a map-based trip with the ability to attach media notes (photos, video, voice, text) to the trip
- create waypoints and attach media notes to each of them
- share your trip with anyone else who has Triprecall-M
- use AirPlay to play a trip directly from your iPhone/iPad to any 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation Apple TV.
Triprecall uses your iPhone's capabilities to assemble and share trips. You may view the trip (movie) directly on your iPhoneiPad, or on your TV via AirPlay. You may also share your trip with another person who has Triprecall-M. In this case, it uploads your trip into a special secure area in your Dropbox account and shares them with the people who you choose.
Notes & Cautions:
- When sharing the trip, both the sender and the receiver must have a [free] Dropbox account. The trips are stored in the sender's account.
We've listened to all your feedback and have made many improvements to TripRecall!
- added 'shoot mode' to allow you to easily take a bunch photos and videos
- improved the sharing (via Dropbox) procedure
- added a small speedometer to the map display
- squashed lots of bugs
- Thomas DAVIDSON SR
- 91 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright (c) 2018 Triprecall. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.