Apple TV Screenshots
Triprecall organizes your photos, videos, voice notes from your trip or celebration and delivers them to your giant TV on the new Apple TV.
Use our iPhone app to capture those moments on your trip, organized by location and date. Then share them to anyone who has this app on their Apple TV.
- create a map-based trip with the ability to attach media notes (photos, video, voice, text) to the trip.
- create waypoints and attach media notes to each of them
- share your trip with anyone else who has a new Apple TV
Triprecall uses your iPhone's capabilities to assemble and share trips. It uploads your trip into a special secure area in your Dropbox account and shares them with the people you choose.
Requires: the trip creator and the receiver must have a Dropbox account. They are free. The trips are stored in the senders account. A very small file will be stored by the Apple TV app in the receivers Dropbox account when they view the trip.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- Thomas DAVIDSON SR
- 18.3 MB
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later. Apple TV.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © copyright 2015 triprecall.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.