Trips by Lonely Planet
By Lonely Planet Global, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Explore every day with Trips by Lonely Planet — a beautiful, simple and intuitive way to share travel experiences. Upload photos and videos to your timeline, then share your trip with your friends, family and fellow travellers. Discover new places, be inspired by stories from the Lonely Planet community and start planning your next adventure.
We extend our warmest thanks to the contributors whose photography appears in our App Store screenshots:
* Alex Howard ("Hiking the Na Pali Coast")
* Mina Seville ("Touch the Sky")
* Annie Spratt ("48 Hours in Sydney")
* Brad Haynes ("Exploring the Garden Route")
* Unsplash; Tommy Lisbin ("Adventure")
* Pieter Ras, 500px ("Wildlife and Nature")
* Annie Spratt ("Cities")
* Wanaporn Yangsiri ("Unsplash Community")
* Brad Haynes ("Ruins")
* Diego Jiménez ("Road Trips")
* Michaela Potterbaum ("Iceland: A Bucket List Road Trip")
What's New in Version 1.2.3
NEW IN 1.2.3: Bug fixes
NEW IN 1.2.0: Introducing Staff Picks & Drafts:
STAFF PICKS: Our Editorial Team now selects the best Trips and shows them to you in your feed, marked as Staff Picks. You can disable this from Settings if you wish.
DRAFTS: You can now start working on a new Trip, leave the app, and come back to find the Trip just as you left it, even if you force-quit, restart your device, etc. And when you're ready, you can post the Trip just like you could before, or discard it if you prefer.
COMING LATER THIS MONTH: Search! We know Search is a highly-requested feature, and it's one we're working hard on now. Expect it later this month, and thanks for your patience and continued support!
Questions? Comments? We're always listening at AppSupport@lonelyplanet.com
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 85.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lonely Planet Global, Inc.
- © 2017 Lonely Planet Global, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.