There are 196 countries in the world with more than 70 different emergency numbers.
Know the right number and get help faster with TripWhistle!
Dial local emergency police, fire, and ambulance phone numbers anywhere in the world with a single touch.
Quickly provide critical information to emergency respondents with in-app access to your street address and GPS coordinates.
"Absolutely essential" - Felix
"Yes, I need this" - Skatecloud
"Must download for anyone who travels overseas" - Nikki Kurz
- Shows your location while on a call
- Call emergency numbers directly from the app or from your wrist with the Apple Watch
- Have all emergency numbers in the world in your pocket
- Shows your exact position in latitude and longitude, as well via map and street address
- Use the overview menu to find emergency numbers from any country
- Coordinates are written in degrees, minutes and seconds so they're easy to read.
- Call directly from the Today View with the new extension
- See the emergency numbers for the country you're in directly on your wrist with the Apple Watch app
- Use your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus to call emergency phone numbers directly from your home screen with the new 3D Touch Quick Actions
- Share your location with your friends, they will also get a link to open your position on the map
- iPad version
TripWhistle is a great app for members of frequent traveler programs - like Delta SkyMiles or United Airlines MileagePlus - or employees of global companies like GM, IBM, Amazon, Google, or Toyota.
Partial List Emergency Numbers (in case you don't have time to download the app):
USA and Canada – 911
Mexico – 066, 060, or 080 (some areas direct 911 to local services)
China – 999 in most large cities. Elsewhere, 120
Hong Kong – 999
India – 102
Indonesia – 118/119. Search and Rescue – 115. Natural disaster – 129
Iran – 110 (112 from mobile)
Israel – 101 (112 from mobile)
Japan and Korea – 119
Malaysia – 999
Mongolia – 103
Philippines – 117 (112 and 911 redirect to 117)
Saudi Arabia – 997. Rescue emergency – 911, 112, or 08
Singapore – 995
Thailand – 1669. “Tourist” police (English speaking) – 1155
UAE – 998 or 999
Vietnam – 115
Egypt – 123. Tourist police – 126
Ghana – 999
Morocco – 15
Nigeria – 199
South Africa – 10177. Police and Fire – 10111 (112 from mobile)
Zambia – 991 (112 from mobile)
Zimbabwe – 999
United Kingdom – 999 or 112
European Union and many other European nations – 112
Australia – 000
New Zealand – 111
Fiji – 911
Vanuatu – 112
Central America and Caribbean:
Guatemala – 120
Barbados – 511
Jamaica – 110
Nicaragua – 118
Honduras – 199
Argentina – 107 (911 will work in certain areas as emergency dispatch)
Bolivia – 118
Brazil – 192
Chile – 131
Colombia – 112 or 123
Paraguay and Uruguay – 911
Suriname – 115
Venezuela – 171
This app and developers are not responsible for costs related to calling the numbers in this app, not all numbers are free. We are not responsible if the app provides wrong number, wrong location, costs related to calling or similar issues.
- Added 24 major languages
- Fixed minor bugs
- Added a new logo
Ratings and Reviews
App is great: New name NOT
Renaming this great app "TripWhistle" is very disappointing. I have dozens of apps on my phone and having an app who's name does not describe its function makes it almost useless. Especially one that needs to be found very quickly in an emergency! Very bad decision on the developers' part. Hope I can find another app that serves the same purpose as well as this did but is named something useful.
Simple but necessary
I just traveled around Europe and found myself thinking, "what if I have an emergency. I wouldn't know a single number to call." This app solves that problem simply and is a great travel resource. Good for individual travelers!
It is always good to know the right emergency number 🚑 The application has intuitive and easy to use user interface.
You should give it a try 👍
- Nicholas POORE
- 39.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Nicholas Poore
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.