Trisector is an arcade style side scrolling bullet filled shoot-em-up (SHMUP) that has a dash of cave flying and a heaping ton of bullets.
Fight as a mercenary investigating Tri-Corp’s activities through 9 story levels and 1 boss level. Navigate the terrain, collect power-ups, dodge and shoot enemy bullets, and destroy enemies. Damaged and destroyed enemies have a chance to drop random power-ups and destroyed enemy bullets turn into XP pods (for reducing energy costs) or energy (for more survivability and offensive power).
• Universal App for iPad, iPhone, and iPod
• Training level
• 9 bullet filled Story levels and 1 Boss level
• Collect power-ups including a Shield, Weapon Upgrade, Burst, and more
• Bullets, Bullets, and more Bullets (and Lasers too)
• Random power-ups from damaging and destroying enemy ships
• Collect all of the Story Nodes in a level to earn a starting Energy, Weapon and Speed bonus
• A Hard Mode toggle for an additional challenge
• Dynamic Difficulty Scaling option for Normal Mode
• Dynamic music system that changes for each level and situation
• Comprehensive in game help and information via the Codex
• Retina ready with high resolution graphics and dynamic lighting
• Game Center support with Score and Time Leaderboards and Achievements
• No In-App Purchases or Ads
• Did anyone mention the heaping ton of bullets?
• Landscape device orientation
• Steer using Relative Touch, Tilt, on-screen Joystick, or MFi Game Controller
• Configurable control sensitivity
• Tap screen to fire
• Boost and Drag power-ups control ship speed
Trisector is an independent game made by Jesse Ozog of SmashRiot, LLC. Learn more about Trisector and the making of Trisector at http://SmashRiot.com/
Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of fun, graphics and animations look excellent.
This is soooo cool thank you!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.