By Demiforce LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* "Best Casual Game" award from AppStoreApps.com
* 1st on iLounge's "100 Best Apps and Games"
* Gold Award from PocketGamer
* Slide To Play's "Must Have" award
* One of ABC News & WIRED's "10 Most Awesome iPhone Apps of 2008"
* Interactive Achievement Award finalist for "Cellular Game of the Year"
Released on the very first day of the AppStore in July 2008, TRISM's legacy is one of rags-to-riches success. Created by indie developer Steve Demeter, the phenomenal success of TRISM allowed Steve to pursue his dream of game development. Steve's story has inspired developers all over the world, as told on Good Morning America, CNN, BBC, The New York Times, and others. Apple itself filmed a documentary on Steve, and presented it at the start of the iOS 3.0 keynote in Cupertino.
- 5 game modes, including Classic, Timed, and Puzzle
- 22 achievements to collect
- Auto-save when interrupted by a phone call
- Colorblind mode
"Could Trism Make iPhone Gaming Fun?" - KOTAKU
What's New in Version 1.55
online high scoring is once again available!
Great Brain Game
I am not a gamer by any means… But this is a game I have played for many years after I read an article about it in the business section of my local paper.
And it's a great game for spatial skills and overall just a nice way to occupy your mind when you need a distraction.
Wonderful game! 5 Stars!
I've been playing this for years and it never grows old! Best game I've found. I've had people ask what it is I'm playing after they've caught a glimpse of it in action.
Play it Everday
My favorite IPhone game of all time. For would like to find playing tips and rules somewhere. I've tried.
Very satisfying to beat my old scores which happens more rarely now.
Would appreciate an update but it works on my IPhone 6